Arcade problem

Sometimes. I was able to submit my now 3rd place score, but lost one prior to that. It's not a big deal, as that game is tedious and can go on forever. :)

Thanks, UT.

I just did a little reading, that may be part of the problem. It is relying on cookie data and if it takes too long to play, the cookie may time out.

Make sure when you login to the board, you check the box to "remember me." Make sure when you play the game, you are not using the back button to get there, in other words, make sure you open the game fresh.

If you are doing all that, I guess maybe check your own cookie settings and make sure they are not too restrictive.

If it is none of these things then surely the flange retention deverberator has an issue with the nodal polymorphic subsystem handler - Memory was overwritten at the following address:

21 Gedgemyster St
Pishland
FF03 3FF

Or something. Sorry I can't be of much more help.

Ok....I am going to say it....Anni cheated on the Yahtzee game.:harumph:

I agree! ROFL

I swear the other day I was waiting for a meeting and was playing and I mean I was just hitting...nailed a 29 on 4 of a kind got all my straights out of the way, got my yahtzee, I just knew this was the one....scored a 331:banghead: I started looking at what you would have to get to do a 344 and lets just put it this way, if you get more than a few 3's instead of 4's on your top box, you might as well start over.

SONOFA..

Hey, if you think not breaking a Yahtzee record is bad, look at this:

Mahjong Connect, which is a much more time consuming game:

High score right now? 6190.

What did I just score on a tournament game?

AND IT DOESN'T COUNT! :cuss: :cuss:
http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/index.php?act=Arcade&do=newscore

And I'm still waiting on the two tournaments up above, Mods. Please.

SONOFA..

:LOL: I feel your pain on that, I really do! ROFL

Can never score when it counts :coffee:

SONOFA..

or the game doesn't get recorded when you beat the high score...been there, done that, many times, stopped playing

Overseas jobs

Interested for Overseas Jobs we are here to help you to make your dreams come true.If you have capability and you are ambitious than we will you to get Jobs in abroad.

Interested for Overseas Jobs we are here to help you to make your dreams come true.If you have capability and you are ambitious than we will you to get Jobs in abroad.
DAM!!!! I just got all my personal information gathered up and was ready to get myself a job and you fvckers banned him!!!!!!!! FVVVVVVCK!!!!!!!

Back