Are the Ravens the best team in the AFC?

Yinz are giving up on the Steelers too soon.
No. we're not. Ben is old and cooked and you have no QB of the future. You mask your rebuilds and always have. Baltimore does this, too, which is why you don't win anything and just fade away in December or January.

BB all but tells us he's doing his 10 year rebuild with a 2-3 year push with loading up on picks and being strategic about it. When the cap rises next year, too, and FAs are available, the prices will soar with everyone plush with cash, bidding against one another.

It's the resistance to change that hurts your team. You just overpaid Watt because he had leverage on you and Fitzpatrick will also be overpaid. Not good.

Yinz are giving up on the Steelers too soon.

True. They have 3 wins as well. The issue is you play the Ravens, Browns and Bengals twice. I don't see how you get to 10 wins. None of those teams are close to as putrid as the Jete and Fins. Lol
I'd generally agree, but that said, the Stillers have some weird mind-control mojo going over the rest of that division. Even when other teams are clearly better, they so often bring their C game to play Pittsburgh.

I'd generally agree, but that said, the Stillers have some weird mind-control mojo going over the rest of that division. Even when other teams are clearly better, they so often bring their C game to play Pittsburgh.
typically, pitt seens to play up or down to its competition.

I just don't think Ben's arm/overall health is going to hold up. Same as last year really.

I see this as Ben's ride off into the sunset season and I hope it ends up like The Bus's.

O-line improving.
Najee is a beast.
Get Tuit back.
Stay healthy.

I think we are in it.
I bet the Steelers win this weekend...

I see this as Ben's ride off into the sunset season and I hope it ends up like The Bus's.

O-line improving.
Najee is a beast.
Get Tuit back.
Stay healthy.

I think we are in it.
Oh please lol!!!!
JK my friend good luck.

~Dee~

O-line improving.
Najee is a beast.
Get Tuit back.
Stay healthy.

I think we are in it.
The Steelers could end up being a thorn to us as they do have 3 wins and will be vying for a WC with us. Pretty much a log jam right now with teams with 3-4 wins.

Back