Are the Ravens the best team in the AFC?

Yep. Back yard football was the pastime. Many memories. Lived about an hour and a half away. But I loved visiting my cousins in Aliquippa. It formed me.

Makes me wonder what kids are doing these days. I know out here nothing like Aliquippa. And well, that is sad.

PS FUCK THE RATBIRDS.

Last edited:
Yep. Back yard football was the pastime. Many memories. Lived about an hour and a half away. But I loved visiting my cousins in Aliquippa. It formed me.

Makes me wonder what kids are doing these days. I know out here nothing like Aliquippa. And well, that is sad.

PS FUCK THE RATBIRDS.
Does Big Ben's burger make you fat like him?

at BSF I don't see BB as fat. I dont see myself as fat either...anymore anyway.

I like burgers but chicken tonight. On the barby. marinating as I type.

Yeah, we aren't looking to chase away non Patriots fans here. I mean if they come in talking smack it's one thing, but great posters are great posters no matter what team they root for.

And makes the board a little less like it's populated by yahoo's.
Want some smack talk? It’s Jet’s week, baby! Lol. Lamar is playing great but I’d have to vote for Buffalo as the best team, right now.

Yup. Canadian

We don’t have an NFL team. Sox because my grandpa loved them so naturally watch

Oilers because I am. Hope that clears

Want some smack talk? It’s Jet’s week, baby! Lol. Lamar is playing great but I’d have to vote for Buffalo as the best team, right now.
Jets? Please, in our worse season the Jets have nothing to talk about. LOL

Jets? Please, in our worse season the Jets have nothing to talk about. LOL
Im assuming you didn’t mean to tag me in this lol!

I don’t like the Jets

Any given Sunday.

It doesn't seem that long ago to me that I watched the Patriots completely dismantle the Jets at home like 45-3.

And then a few weeks later lose to that same Jets' team in the playoffs on what I believe was the last game on grass at Gillette.

No game is a gimmee.

Any given Sunday.

It doesn't seem that long ago to me that I watched the Patriots completely dismantle the Jets at home like 45-3.

And then a few weeks later lose to that same Jets' team in the playoffs on what I believe was the last game on grass at Gillette.

No game is a gimmee.
I was at that game, it never stopped down pouring for the entire game. Yes, no game is a gimmiee, especially with this years team, but man a loss to the Jets at home is too much to even contemplate at this point.

I think it is time to acknowledge that the Ratbirds have something special going on after their beat down of the Chargers yesterday. Are they the best team in the AFC? Lamar is playing his best football both throwing, running and leading that team.

The only solace I have in this unfortunate reality is I know it really burns Chiefs fans to have the Ravens/Lamar taking the top perch from them for now.
:ROFLMAO:

No, no...No, they're not.

There is no "best" team in this league right now. NE can go toe to toe with a lot of these supposed "best" teams.
Yeah i think in the AFC, it’s very close. So many teams on a similar enough level and yes, we can go up against these teams without fear.

Yeah i think in the AFC, it’s very close. So many teams on a similar enough level and yes, we can go up against these teams without fear.
Watch, we'll play Buffalo very well and the national media won't say a word about it. The offense today played with a lot of speed so to speak, precision and efficiency. Good game by McDaniels too, which was overdue.

Watch, we'll play Buffalo very well and the national media won't say a word about it. The offense today played with a lot of speed so to speak, precision and efficiency. Good game by McDaniels too, which was overdue.
I'll take playing poorly against them but somehow escaping with a W over playing them well any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Plenty of schedule left before we get to that point but earning the tiebreaker over them would go a long way, folks talk like they have the division locked up but it's a 1.5 game lead with 10 weeks to go and we play them twice. Right now Bills are the best team in the NFL, never mind the AFC, by DVOA but we've shown we can keep it close against good teams and Mac Jones will have literally double the NFL game experience vs what he had against the Cowboys by the time we get to that game.

Right now though I just want the Pats to be even half as dominant vs the Chargers as what they were vs the Jets, get to .500, and go from there.

Man, we have accomplished some serious AFC jinxing up in this thread. Excellent work, people!

I am loving Burrow. To me, he looks the most like Brady in every way. Bengals really should have beat the Pack. More important, they are undefeated in the conference. We will see if they can maintain. AFC is so good right now with so many teams with just 2 losses. I also think the Raiders are better without Gruden.

Last edited:
Back