Are the Ravens the best team in the AFC?

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
I think it is time to acknowledge that the Ratbirds have something special going on after their beat down of the Chargers yesterday. Are they the best team in the AFC? Lamar is playing his best football both throwing, running and leading that team.

The only solace I have in this unfortunate reality is I know it really burns Chiefs fans to have the Ravens/Lamar taking the top perch from them for now.

I think it is time to acknowledge that the Ratbirds have something special going on after their beat down of the Chargers yesterday. Are they the best team in the AFC? Lamar is playing his best football both throwing, running and leading that team.

The only solace I have in this unfortunate reality is I know it really burns Chiefs fans to have the Ravens/Lamar taking the top perch from them for now.

well they have the best Head Coach w/ a head and General Manager that's not an actual General in the AFC :shrug-n2: :encouragement: 🙄

No.

West Coast teams always struggle coming east and playing at 10AM. Been going on for years.

First time watching Lamar and thinking dang. Forced to like watching him,

But I am also liking this season,

Reminding me of 05.

We'll see.

I think Lamar is finally starting to show that he has willingness to make reads instead of just taking off, and that does make them dangerous. That said their biggest tests were a struggling Chiefs team and a Chargers team that completely laid an egg. I would wait at least until the midway point in the season to see how good they really are. They look pretty good right now, though. But I still think Bills are superior.

First time watching Lamar and thinking dang. Forced to like watching him,

But I am also liking this season,

Reminding me of 05.

We'll see.
You do realize you barely beat Geno Smith and a bad Seattle D at home, right? And, you can't be happy with flabby Ben. He's cooked.

I realize my team is a work in progress... but we have all the cogs, We'll see,

Najee is going to help. That sis what I see.

And no I an happy with Ben, Tonight especially,

Last edited:
You do realize you barely beat Geno Smith and a bad Seattle D at home, right? And, you can't be happy with flabby Ben. He's cooked.
You've got an opinion on everything and your negative takes on other teams has already sent one opposing teams fan away from here, give it a rest already.

You've got an opinion on everything and your negative takes on other teams has already sent one opposing teams fan away from here, give it a rest already.
I can't have an opinion for a Steelers fan strangely posting about his team (as if we care?) on a Pats board? What planet am I on here? Do you go and post on other teams' boards about the Patriots? So strange. I could see if the Pats were playing the Steelers this week or something. Plus, what did I say that was so bad? Ben looks old and broken down and they barely beat Geno Smith and a bad Seattle D at home. I don't think this is offensive.

I can't have an opinion for a Steelers fan strangely posting about his team (as if we care?) on a Pats board? What planet am I on here? Do you go and post on other teams' boards about the Patriots? So strange. I could see if the Pats were playing the Steelers this week or something. Plus, what did I say that was so bad? Ben looks old and broken down and they barely beat Geno Smith and a bad Seattle D at home. I don't think this is offensive.
AOT has been a rmember here for a long time he like alot of other teams fans came and stayed we enjoy that theyre here.

~Dee~

Yeah, we aren't looking to chase away non Patriots fans here. I mean if they come in talking smack it's one thing, but great posters are great posters no matter what team they root for.

And makes the board a little less like it's populated by yahoo's.

You've been here all of 3-4 weeks, instead of attacking fans from other teams on this board how about conversing with them like a normal human being instead of some cocky know-it-all. You already ran that Cowboy fan off with your "hot take", we prefer that they stay when they are civil and he seemed like a pretty decent guy.

They can have him. He can't throw. I don't get why teams are struggling other than not getting it or not having the horses to stop the gimmick it is. That team is going to be up the creek being forced to pay him through the nose next year and beyond. I love it.
He can’t throw lmao??? He was 37 of 43 for over 440 yards and 4 touchdowns last week.

Pretty crazy stats for a guy that can’t throw.

Back