Are we doing a 2010 Adopt a Patriot?

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
I know someone asked this question a few weeks back, but I couldn't find that thread.

I also didn't see one in any of the forums.

Assuming we are, I'll stick with Butler.

sorry to hear about you getting shit, Ras. That's uncalled for.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ditto.
What do some people think, you snap your fingers and shit magically appears?
Thanks for all your hard work on this in the past and I don't blame you for how you feel at all.

Ditto.
What do some people think, you snap your fingers and shit magically appears?
Thanks for all your hard work on this in the past and I don't blame you for how you feel at all.

Yes. Yes they do.

I don't have the time or the inclination and after some of the PM comments I got last year, I don't need that shit again.

I don't blame you one bit, bro.

Just know that your efforts were appreciated in some corners of this board.

Yes. Yes they do.

"Yes" shit magically appears when you snap your fingers, or "Yes" people think that's what happens? Please clarify. Sooner rather than later.

Also, so you don't forget, I've sent you a strongly worded PM regarding this very topic.

I don't have the time or the inclination and after some of the PM comments I got last year, I don't need that shit again.

Sorry to hear that.

Also sorry if I opened an old wound.

What am I missing? How could Adopt a Player cause crap? We did this on another board years ago. It meant that we were to be that player's "Cheerleader" or online PR person with updates and info. It was fun.

Can I have Meriweather?wuv

What am I missing? How could Adopt a Player cause crap? We did this on another board years ago. It meant that we were to be that player's "Cheerleader" or online PR person with updates and info. It was fun.

Wassa matta?? Yoo don hear so well? He aint doon it. People screwed it up last year.

sorry.

last year Ras was kind enough to take the time to produce all the sigs

it takes time to do this

the effort Ras made did not deserve the sh!t he took

last year Ras was kind enough to take the time to produce all the sigs

it takes time to do this

the effort Ras made did not deserve the sh!t he took

Ohhhhh. I see. Well, if someone wants to adopt a player, they can place the name on the custom title line under the avatar. Then, if there is a problem of any sort, Mikie and Anni can have them :cuss: in a mirror.

:)

Sorry Ras had such a hard time. That's not nice.

Speaking of which, where are my bacon and eggs at - aaaaaargh!

CedricMaxwell1.jpg

But, can I still have Meriweather?:huh:

I'm doing Meriweather.:coffee:
OK....OK.....OK....keep your shirt on for gawd's sakes

wait!!!........take your shirt back off :Ohbaby: I'll do you a sig :thumb:

----here ya go

;)

Back