are you guys worried about brady's future?

ultrasteel

Reaction score
Considering carson palmer has not been the same qb since his knee surgery and culpepper really going in the tank after his?

Mcnabb looks to be back , but it took him 2 seasons to get back to throwing with full pressure on his injured knee.

Toms 31 , so realistally he wont be back to full capacity till age 33 if the surgery goes well.

Will the oline still be very good when hes back or will it be in decline making tom even more hesitant to step into throws?

Not worried. No one has a work ethic like Tom and he has a FULL year to recoop too. Plus he is not a normal human..he will heal with mutant powers.:)

I'm used to it..

See Cam Neely, Bobby Orr, Larry Bird for reference.. Great ones can only stay great for so long.

This is why it's good that the Pats are looking to the younger guys to QB and aren't bringing some old fogie out of retirement to QB (*cough* Favre).

I'm hopeful.. optimistic..

Considering carson palmer has not been the same qb since his knee surgery and culpepper really going in the tank after his?

Mcnabb looks to be back , but it took him 2 seasons to get back to throwing with full pressure on his injured knee.

Toms 31 , so realistally he wont be back to full capacity till age 33 if the surgery goes well.

Will the oline still be very good when hes back or will it be in decline making tom even more hesitant to step into throws?

All the medical experts that have been consulted have gone on record that the injury has a 6-9 months to 100% recovery.

No. We have enough to worry about now, and Brady's recovery or the likelihood of that is well beyond my data base.

Not true. He was hurt at the start of the season, he should be 100 percent at the start of next season. This is a 6 month injury. Palmer's problems have nothing to do with his knee. So saying he will not be good till he is 33 is a bit naive.

McNabb was more significantly hurt more often during his career than Brady and with you not knowing exactly what the extent of this injury is you realistically you should be more interested in whether or not Roethlisberger can p/u his opponents' Defensive Call transmissions thru the titanium plating system in his head and benefit rather than be baffled by them as some sources say

allegedly......

realistically

Ultrasteel, I worry more about the future of America than the Patriots

do you know any two random idiots can create a kid but you need an internet address to post on the planet?

Ultrasteel, I worry more about the future of America than the Patriots

do you know any two random idiots can create a kid but you need an internet address to post on the planet?

...Or access to a public library. Al Davis ( Bathrooms are usually clean. If you can sneak in).

Back