Are you prepared?

Hogfarmer

Reaction score
Power outage coming soon. Just my gut feeling. It may be for a long period. Bad guys don't want a Trump dynasty. Thoughts????

If you've learned anything in the last six months you should be prepping. If you're not then you're a dumbass! How will you survive if the power goes out for a long period?? Think about it. Your toilets won't flush! LOLOL

I thought you were leaving loser? lol

http://www.deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx

This report was put out in 2017

Not Good!

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

Warned!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGan5NwJ-LM

The upcoming biometric "vax", is the MOTB. The end of all physical money is very, very close. This is a conspiracy, but, not a theory. All of the economies will most likely crash to 0.

The tribulation might have already started back when FEMA took over on March 13 (Friday), 2020...at 3:33PM Coincidence? I think not. Google it.

I posted the Deagel report years ago...I'm fully aware. There "might" be a few here that are awake. Most are not though. Whatever.

Look up Agenda 21:

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/outcomedocuments/agenda21

The chiefs won the SB, not you. You had zero to do with it, loser.

Wait just a minute. I don't remember giving you permission to post in my forum!

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

The chiefs won the SB, not you. You had zero to do with it, loser.

I represent the Chiefs on this forum. I'm a winner!

Before xmas I believe. You've seen the security threat that was announced recently, We were infiltrated back in March. Bad guys have us lined up like sitting ducks

I'll just leave it at this...

I am far more prepared now for more things than I was last March.

Pakistan in the dark as well as the Vatican. Meanwhile T man is blocked from all media. It's here folks.

I have to always be prepared to lose power because in my neck of the woods, southern Maine, we lose our electricity over every little thing, it seems like.

This last stupid snow storm and the power outage combined with me being unprepared to make coffee led to accelerating one of my purchases.

I pulled the trigger on a Jackery 1000 with solar panels.

It will be good for both home and travel use.

I too, am prepared. A standby 11kW generator with a large propane tank.

I've lived most of my life in rural Maine.

However, I'm originally from a rural part of Rhode Island. And when I lived in Rhode Island, I didn't lose my electricity nearly as much as I do here in Maine.

Frustrating.

I've lived most of my life in rural Maine.

However, I'm originally from a rural part of Rhode Island. And when I lived in Rhode Island, I didn't lose my electricity nearly as much as I do here in Maine.

Frustrating.
Wife is from Rhode Island and I'm originally from Maine, whereabouts in RI are you from?

Back