Around the Horn ESPN-just said

carolinatony

Reaction score
It wasn't that the Pats played so good last night but that
The Colts played so bad. 3 of 4 said this!

Still NO RESPECT! F^&* em

carolinatony on 09-17-2007 at 05:10 PM said:

It doesn't matter. We would have beat them if we'd played them. :banghead:

Chargers. And when Jay Mari-whatever is the voice of reason on the show, it may be time for me to stop watching it.

Jay Mari was the only one who gave us Props....
Plasckie (sp) is the biggest jerk!

CleatMarks on 09-17-2007 at 05:21 PM said:
Colts or Chargers?
Last night, they would have beat the combined teams of the 85 Bears and the 88 49ers by 2 TDs.

:pat:

TommyD420 on 09-17-2007 at 05:31 PM said:
Last night, they would have beat the combined teams of the 85 Bears and the 88 49ers by 2 TDs.

Haha, yeah! You know I was thinking last night that this year's team is going to go down as one of the greatest teams ever just like Montana's 49ers.

MossFan4Life on 09-17-2007 at 05:50 PM said:
Haha, yeah! You know I was thinking last night that this year's team is going to go down as one of the greatest teams ever just like Montana's 49ers.

And guess what?

:pat: :thumb:
:patriots! :thumb:
:pat: :thumb:
:patriots! :thumb:

The Patriots are being watched like hawks, by the league and other teams so when it does happen there can’t be any crying from the other teams about the Patriots cheated there way through the season.

:4321: the rest of the league

carolinatony on 09-17-2007 at 05:10 PM said:

And here I've been thinking that we played that up and coming San Diego Chargers team.

Now it's clear why we won, the Colts/Chargers just plain suck.

I saw that on Around the Horn and almost freakin' puked. I guess it's not enough to have superior physical skill. Someone must have sucked, eh? What a load of crap.

Let them all keep making excuses. They wanna act like it's a fluke, let 'em. When the Pats run roughshod through the rest of the league the way they've done the first two weeks of the season, they'll still have all their bullshit to spout. This is going to be the most fun season ever, watching and listening to all the buffoons in the world search for some scrap that would help their ignorant arguments.

Don't watch it. Don't care what they have to say!! Opinions are like assholes! And those guys sound like assholes!

You guys don't get it. When the pats win by 3, they are lucky....when they win by 20, the other team sucked.

It's not that hard guys. We are either lucky or the other team sucked.

See? Easy.

Baron Samedi on 09-18-2007 at 12:11 AM said:
You guys don't get it. When the pats win by 3, they are lucky....when they win by 20, the other team sucked.

It's not that hard guys. We are either lucky or the other team sucked.

See? Easy.
Same shit, Different part of the dynasty.

Back