Atlanta at Super Bowl Champion Tampa Bay Bucs - Sunday at 4:05 p.m. (Fox)

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
Atlanta was putrid yesterday vs the Eagles. No Julio makes a difference.

I expect the Bucs to roll but division games can always be tricky.

5 Tds today. 9 on the season. Brady is playing like a Savage.

Of note the Tampa Bay defense gave up 20+ points for the 7th time in their last 9 games. This incredible defense which 'carried' Brady to his latest Super Bowl win has actually only held the opponent under 10 4 times in their last 22 games (going back to the beginning of last season). Those 4 games being vs the Packers, Broncos, Lions, and Chiefs. 16 of those games they've given up over 20. Brady and the Offense have put up 30+ in their last 9 games in a row (undefeated in that stretch) with 31 TDs from Brady in that stretch. But the real story is Todd Bowles and that defense :coffee:

Of note the Tampa Bay defense gave up 20+ points for the 7th time in their last 9 games. This incredible defense which 'carried' Brady to his latest Super Bowl win has actually only held the opponent under 10 4 times in their last 22 games (going back to the beginning of last season). Those 4 games being vs the Packers, Broncos, Lions, and Chiefs. 16 of those games they've given up over 20. Brady and the Offense have put up 30+ in their last 9 games in a row (undefeated in that stretch) with 31 TDs from Brady in that stretch. But the real story is Todd Bowles and that defense :coffee:
Shhhhhhsh. Tampa is a Super team.

Bucs have won 9 in a row with Brady scoring 30+ every game. The only game their defense came close to matching him in that stretch was the SB.

If I were the Atlanta Falcons, I'd hate to have to play against Tom Brady twice per year.

The joys of being in the same division...yikes!

Back