Babalu

Merry Christmas, Babs. Hope you used this opportunity to show off your verbal skills by calling everyone a "ho". :toast: Keep fighting.

Maybe it's just me, but Babs was well versed in gibberish here so he's sounding quite "normal" as far as his PP persona anyway.

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Son, given to us this day many years ago to be Your Living Word and a sacrifice for our sins. Thank You for the many gifts You give us through church and in our special skills, help us to use our gifts for the good works You have planned for us, help us to turn to Your church and Your Word for fellowship and encouragement from other believers, help those who have not Heard Your Word to find witnesses to share the story of Christ with them. I ask Your mercy continue for Babalu, taltos, OPT's Mom-in-law, cka's son, and others who need You in their lives for healing, I ask Your encouragement continue for their families and friends and caregivers. In the Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.

On Christmas, Jeff had a minor infection which messed up his med levels and they thought he might be having seizures. They transferred him back to MGH to figure things out. They've got his meds back in line and they don't believe he was having seizures after all. He should be transferred back to Spaulding later today. I'll let you know when he does.

More prayers for Jeff and prayers of thanks for all of you wonderful folks who have been sending prayers for the rest of us who needed them. After my experiences, had my best Christmas ever just by being home and hearing from my surgeon last Thursday that his surgery worked and he saved my foot. Thanks for all of your prayers and may God grace all of you with his blessings in the coming year. Paul

More prayers for Jeff and prayers of thanks for all of you wonderful folks who have been sending prayers for the rest of us who needed them. After my experiences, had my best Christmas ever just by being home and hearing from my surgeon last Thursday that his surgery worked and he saved my foot. Thanks for all of your prayers and may God grace all of you with his blessings in the coming year. Paul

That's wonderful news, Paul. I hope life brings you the best with the New Year.

As a persistent victim of foot in mouth disease myownself, I'm happy to hear you are responding well to the extraction procedure ... so is Rex Ryan, but that's a private matter he'll address with you in due time.

Happy Holidays, Babs. I hope you are back at Spaulding and away from Mass General. That place gives me the willies.

I'm sending my Bab's PP Decoder Ring up there so that everyone can decipher your mutterings, my dear friend.:p

Jeff is finally back to Spaulding, no thanks to Blue Cross. They decided to delay things again.

Jeff is finally back to Spaulding, no thanks to Blue Cross. They decided to delay things again.
Dearest Lord, thank You for Your mercy for Babalu, I ask you continue to show mercy to Babs, taltos, OPT's Mom-in-law, cka's son and their families: heal them if it be Your will, encourage them in Your Word, strengthen them to endure. In the Name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Dearest Lord, thank You for Your mercy for Babalu, I ask you continue to show mercy to Babs, taltos, OPT's Mom-in-law, cka's son and their families: heal them if it be Your will, encourage them in Your Word, strengthen them to endure. In the Name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Thanks, BoR! :toast:

I continue to remember all our Planet peeps who are going through tough times, health problems, missing loved ones, etc. May 2011 be a better year for all!

Happy New Year you Big Lug! Looking forward to your presence again on this board.

Happy New Year to all on this board and prayers for all who need them. Babs, get your ass out of bed and start irritating all of your friends again. If you do not recover soon, I might be forced to drink a Natural Light.:fire:

is the number of days that have passed since Jeff was stricken w/ the EEE virus

132 STRAIGHT DAYS
of just the sheer normalcy of daily living taken away from him and his family

c'mon babs :Lecture: DRIVE THAT SLED :cuss:

minicamp-matt-light-linemen-blocking-sled-53044591.jpg

and get back home where you belong

I haven't posted in this thread in a while. Every time I think of Babs and his family through all the holidays I just cry. He should have been home at Christmas seeing his kids faces light up when Santa came. He should have been cooking some huge ass piece of meat and telling us all how dumb we are because we don't know how to cook it right. He should have been calling everybody candy asses and bitches because we couldn't fix our snowblowers with wire and bubble gumpieces and shoveling is for real men anyway.

He should be celebrating New Years with some new 27 letter home brew he just finished brewing with Eye of Newt or something else I never heard of but was probably grown in his backyard.

The fact that he is not doing any of those thing because of a gahdamn mosquito is still mind boggling. May 2011 bring your ass all the way back Babs. I would really love to fight with your ass about cleaning the snow off of your truck.

It's simply mind-boggling that it's been more than a third of a year since this happened, RG. Just heart-breaking and a cruel twist of fate. And TG, during this time of year, it's so difficult to think about what Jeff is missing and what his family is missing and going through. Just hard to put your mind around it all.

Here's wishing great and ever-quickening progress to Jeff's recovery so he can go back home to his family and many friends.

Well said, ladies.

I still think about him all the time. I always read Box's beautifully worded prayers and even say a few of my own even though my relationship with a higher power is a little tattered. I celebrate the little victories contained in the dispatches from Frank and others and I look forward to the bigger victories yet to come.

It must be extremely difficult for him to fight this thing-- the effort it must take to make his brain do the things he wants it to, but I just know that he is going to beat it. If it takes a full year or longer I know he is still there and battling his ass off to get back to his life, his wife, his kids. He's got some very good reasons to fight.

2011 has to be a better year than 2010 for the big man Babalu. Not many people can claim to have had a worse one and still risen above it all and I still believe that is exactly what will happen.

Heavenly Father, I ask Your mercy to mend hawg's tattered relationship with You and the tattered relationship we all have with You. Thank You for Your law which condemns us with knowledge of our sin and leads us to repent and turn to You, thank You for the forgiveness of our sin in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, help us all to know His story and find hope and strength in the promise of everlasting life with You through faith in our Lord and Saviour. Bless each of us this new year to know Your promise through Your Word, to share the story of Christ with those afflicted by the burdens of this world, and to be sustained by Your Holy Spirit in Your word that we might believe on Jesus Christ in the face of the adversary's doubt and distractions. I thank You for the healing gifts which have cared for and blessed Babalu, taltos, OPT's Mom-in-law, cka's son, and their families, thank You for the time they have been given to share the holidays with family, even while they have endured the frustration of ill health, grant Your mercy for further healing in mind, body, and spirit; thy will be done in all our lives, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

New year, new start babs... And all others who have struggled through 2010. May the Lord bless us all with His grace!

Back