Babalu

Happy New Year to babalu and family :)

How's the big guy?

Sam Adams has a nice IPA out. Slayed a 6 thinking 'bout Babs over the Christmas/New Years break.

Get well soon bro.:toast:

Desperate times call for desperate measures...

Babs - I'm drinking Miller High Life Lite!

(insert huge facepalm here)

Jeff I am a non drinker, a bottle cap I get dizzy, I need someone to show me how to get drunk properly so up and adam buddy :)

OK Jeff Time to get better and back into game shape...Buckner is now coaching the Brockton Rox...we need to get that game in with theRick and all the kids while we shout words of encouragement to Billy Buckner

Kinda missing the updates. Last I read they hade moved him to another hospital. Any news? By the way, this is what I cracked open on New Years Eve. One of Boulevard Brewery's latest offerings.

tank+7+12oz.JPG

Jeff's back at MGH again. He's been fighting another infection and today his liver and white blood cell counts were up so they transferred him back. He's got gall stones that are causing some issues with his gall bladder and they're trying to decide whether they're going to remove it or just remove/treat the stones.

He had just about gotten back to where he was before he got the first infection, but the new one is really sapping his energy.

I think we need a new round of prayers and positive thoughts here, so please keep Jeff and his family on your mind.

Thanks.

Jeff's back at MGH again. He's been fighting another infection and today his liver and white blood cell counts were up so they transferred him back. He's got gall stones that are causing some issues with his gall bladder and they're trying to decide whether they're going to remove it or just remove/treat the stones.

He had just about gotten back to where he was before he got the first infection, but the new one is really sapping his energy.

I think we need a new round of prayers and positive thoughts here, so please keep Jeff and his family on your mind.

Thanks.

He and his family is on my prayer list and line, will dial it up a notch

I'm sorry to hear this news. I pray that this nightmare stops for Jeff and his family.

Dearest Lord, even while we are distracted by this world, You are always paying attention; help us to focus on Your Word, turning to You for our worries and strength. I ask Your mercy for Babalu as new illness slows his rehabilitation, strengthen his body to heal, strengthen his mind to recover, strengthen his spirit with Your Holy Spirit, strengthen his family to endure and encourage, strengthen his caregivers to their gifts, and strengthen all to know You and to seek Your face in Your Word. I ask also for OPT's family the comfort and strength of Your Holy Spirit, for taltos and Muse continued recovery, for cka's son a breakthrough in diagnosis and treatment, and for their families the comfort of Your Word as the centerpiece of their lives. In the Name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Discouraging news. But this is just a temporary setback. We all need to double up on the prayers.

I just finished reading Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand. This is simply a book that everyone should read. An incredibly inspirational account of perseverance, courage, heroism, survival, and redemption under the harshest, cruelest circumstances imaginable.
Jeff entered my thoughts many times while reading it.

Dam this sucks hardcore..I wish him well and I'm sure he'll be fine.It seems he is surrounded by good Doctors,and a terrific family... Get Well Jeff...

Back