babalu87 would have liked this New Place

RoadGrader

Pervertas Emeritus
Reaction score
babalu87 would have approved what Undertaker #59 has done to these new digs

as his wife, Maureen stated on FB today: (that Jeff lived life like) "go BIG or go home! He never did do anything 1/2 way!"

I and so many others miss him dearly......he would have been 54 today

Jeff FAMILY 1.6.13..jpg

121695647_10214692905636470_8926690878855850256_n.jpg

We miss him. I think of him whenever I toss out the :toast: thingy. Great planeteer.
Maybe we could designate this date to be a National Planet Holiday or Something.

Cheers

a9b3f108a53111972f011b72404f024e.jpg

I swear I was thinking about him when we were talking about who we would like to see back. He would have loved the tough run team version of the Pats for sure.

as his wife, Maureen stated on FB today: (that Jeff lived life like) "go BIG or go home! He never did do anything 1/2 way!"

View attachment 130

View attachment 131
I can't figure out which picture I like better.

Awesome family-man or awesome fisher-man.

Both were a hell of a catch.

View attachment 130

View attachment 131
There simply isn’t a better picture than the first one. It covers all instances of anything online or regarding sports or regarding family or regarding politics or regarding anything. That picture is the epitome of American family.

It caught in my throat.

There simply isn’t a better picture than the first one. It covers all instances of anything online or regarding sports or regarding family or regarding politics or regarding anything. That picture is the epitome of American family.

It caught in my throat.
Great image indeed.

And his son, talk about your spitting image!

Miss you Babs.

Cheers, :toast:

Back