Banned from San Diego board

patswinagain

Reaction score
I'm on tons of forums and actually talk on the other boards 20 times more than I do here. All week and after the game San Diego talked trash and that we were lucky.

Well I answered in a polite non troll way and yet they banned me!

I answered to the fact of woulda coulda shoulda fan who had ever excuse and I went to say they played fairly and didn't try and injur our players as Jacksonville, Oakland and Denver has for years.

My response was the guy obviously never played football. Football is a game of heart and determination where you have fumbles and turnovers and its the team that stays focused that generally wins. I mentioned we too, the Pats had fumbled and created turnovers after their fans said they lost for they had 4 turnovers, nothing more, and the Pats didn't belong on the field. Well the totally sore losers banded me. I'm on like 37 boards and this
was my first banning and I didn't troll.

They sure are heartbroken :0( I told the SD folks all week 9 Pro Bowlers and speed mean nothing next to desire, experience and the Pats will to win. Never got banned for that. I got banned because they are SORE losers and the forum moderators are would be fans of the game and took their trucks and went home.

don't worry.
i got banned 4 not posting by the Jets

LMAO^^
yea some boards are dumb!
they ban if u create a username of another team!
funny stuff!

Qbox1136 on 01-15-2007 at 09:11 AM said:
Moderators are often self-important losers seeking control over something.

At this time I'd like to ask the 24 to hold off for a few minutes while I get some soda & popcorn ready....

OK! Let the fun begin! >)

patswinagain on 01-15-2007 at 05:26 AM said:
I'm on tons of forums and actually talk on the other boards 20 times more than I do here. All week and after the game San Diego talked trash and that we were lucky.

I answered to the fact of woulda coulda shoulda fan who had ever excuse and I went to say they played fairly and didn't try and injur our players as Jacksonville, Oakland and Denver has for years.

My response was the guy obviously never played football. Football is a game of heart and determination where you have fumbles and turnovers and its the team that stays focused that generally wins. I mentioned we too, the Pats had fumbled and created turnovers after their fans said they lost for they had 4 turnovers, nothing more, and the Pats didn't belong on the field. Well the totally sore losers banded me. I'm on like 37 boards and this

They sure are heartbroken :0( I told the SD folks all week 9 Pro Bowlers and speed mean nothing next to desire, experience and the Pats will to win. Never got banned for that. I got banned because they are SORE losers and the forum moderators are would be fans of the game and took their trucks and went home.

I wouldn't worry about it obviously their fans are like the team poor sport losers. Are those really the kind of fans you want to associate with?

HelenaHandbsket on 01-15-2007 at 08:16 AM said:
At this time I'd like to ask the 24 to hold off for a few minutes while I get some soda & popcorn ready....

OK! Let the fun begin! >)

Holy crap! 'Lights Out' indeed!

When does the banning start?

exactly what board did you get banned from.....

patswinagain on 01-15-2007 at 02:26 AM said:

This sounds like a guy I had to ban last night. Not only was he there to rub salt in our woulds, but he was a real troll. At this poster, he claimed he wasn't being a troll, but his action spoke a different story. He was banned once by a moderator, but came back under another name and called out the mods and admins of my forum. He also said that my banning system was useless. Creating new account to avoid a ban violates our TOS. I probably would have let it slide, but he felt the need to call out site mods and admin. I wonder if this is the same guy, because he earned a permanent IP ban. He constantly claimed he wasn't a troll, but he was there with one purpose, to start chit and get in the face of Charger fans.

I don't take baning lightly, but this tool deserved his banning and I have no regrets he won't be back. We are happy to have Pats fans at BoltTalk. Here at patriotsplanet.com you have some real good classy guys. You are all welcome. Unfortunately, there are bad fans of every team an many of those are the fans that seem to be inundating our forum.

Re: see below

patswinagain on 01-15-2007 at 07:28 AM said:
The Chargers dot com forum is more of a family site. They don't tolerate fighting or cursing. It the official forum of the Chargers, so they have their image to protect.

The Union Tribune newspaper also has a very active Charger board.

BoltTalk.com is a little more laid back and accepting. you can get away with more there.

Another good Charger forum is located at glorifythepast.com

Be respectful though and I'm sure you are welcome at all of these forums. Some Charger fans may be a little upset at the moment and do some venting, but don't take it personally.

Re: Re: see below

Thumper on 01-15-2007 at 10:40 AM said:
The Chargers dot com forum is more of a family site. They don't tolerate fighting or cursing. It the official forum of the Chargers, so they have their image to protect.

The Union Tribune newspaper also has a very active Charger board.

BoltTalk.com is a little more laid back and accepting. you can get away with more there.

Another good Charger forum is located at glorifythepast.com

Be respectful though and I'm sure you are welcome at all of these forums. Some Charger fans may be a little upset at the moment and do some venting, but don't take it personally.

tell me how they feel towards chiefs fans joining...:D ROFL

Re: Re: Re: see below

chiefsgal on 01-15-2007 at 07:45 AM said:
tell me how they feel towards chiefs fans joining...:D ROFL
I ca't answer for the other charger forums, but at BoltTalk, chiefs fans are welcome as long as they are resectfull and not there with the singular purpose to troll or stir up chit.

Fans of all NFL teams are welcomed as long as they show some degee or class or respect.

Re: Re: Re: Re: see below

Thumper on 01-15-2007 at 10:56 AM said:
I ca't answer for the other charger forums, but at BoltTalk, chiefs fans are welcome as long as they are resectfull and not there with the singular purpose to troll or stir up chit.

Fans of all NFL teams are welcomed as long as they show some degee or class or respect.

I've been on a charger board for 3 years now, and never had a problem...>)

Re: Re: Banned from San Diego board

Thumper on 01-15-2007 at 10:31 AM said:
This sounds like a guy I had to ban last night. Not only was he there to rub salt in our woulds, but he was a real troll. At this poster, he claimed he wasn't being a troll, but his action spoke a different story. He was banned once by a moderator, but came back under another name and called out the mods and admins of my forum. He also said that my banning system was useless. Creating new account to avoid a ban violates our TOS. I probably would have let it slide, but he felt the need to call out site mods and admin. I wonder if this is the same guy, because he earned a permanent IP ban. He constantly claimed he wasn't a troll, but he was there with one purpose, to start chit and get in the face of Charger fans.

I don't take baning lightly, but this tool deserved his banning and I have no regrets he won't be back. We are happy to have Pats fans at BoltTalk. Here at patriotsplanet.com you have some real good classy guys. You are all welcome. Unfortunately, there are bad fans of every team an many of those are the fans that seem to be inundating our forum.

No wasn't me, I'm there to talk football on all the forums and back things with reasoning. I answered one fellow who basically said all the Pats had to do is show up and have the game handed to them and I answered to him directly.:patriots:

Never banned from any board prior either and I talk facts. There was no way I should have been banned. I was addressing that all the Pats needed to so was show up. I pointed out Pats play smart football and play hard an entire game
and had several turn overs themselves and that it's a part of football and many turnovers are created. No reason to be banned. Someone was in a bad mood period.

They bann everyone on there lame ass board They're mad becuse they will always go one and done.

Back