Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Black CrowEs

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Bare Naked Ladies

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Nirvana

Votes: 35 62.5%

• Total voters
Foo Fighters is an after effect of Nirvana, so... that should be cancelled out.

Tool IS good, but, not nearly as good as King Crimson (older band).

after effect? they are opposites on the alternative scale ;)

after effect? they are opposites on the alternative scale ;)

You know EXACTLY what I mean.

The Cobain thing...

Did you know that Grohl invited Kris to be in FF?

Kris said no thanks.

I seen his band Sweet 75 open for Sky Cries Mary (1 of the most underrated bands EVER) in Tempe back in 1997.

VERY COOL!

Here's some irony for you.

This thread has both a discussion on the musical inferiority of Blink182 and a poll with Nirvana leading all contestants.

What a strange Planet we live on.

Here's some irony for you.

This thread has both a discussion on the musical inferiority of Blink182 and a poll with Nirvana leading all contestants.

What a strange Planet we live on.

lol.

Nirvana ripped off Killing Joke, but nobody ever tells you THAT.

Listen to Come As You Are. Then listen to The 80's.

HMMMMM...

Dave Grohl played on drums for this album for free:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U_j4Eq3ziE4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src=http://www.youtube.com/v/U_j4Eq3ziE4&hl=en type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You know EXACTLY what I mean.

The Cobain thing...

Did you know that Grohl invited Kris to be in FF?

Kris said no thanks.

I seen his band Sweet 75 open for Sky Cries Mary (1 of the most underrated bands EVER) in Tempe back in 1997.

VERY COOL!
Some what I get what you mean, but musically and lyrically they are very different styles. If Cobain didnt die they wouldnt of morphed into the FF style imo

Some what I get what you mean, but musically and lyrically they are very different styles. If Cobain didnt die they wouldnt of morphed into the FF style imo

Correct. Because Grohl would have been caught behind Cobain.

I like both bands, but think FF has taken things farther than if Cobain had still been around and Nirvana had just carried on, IMO.

Nirvana
Primus
Velvet Revolver
blink-182 ( one of the few newer groups I like. Actually have a couple of their CDs )

The Foo are so good and put on one hell of a performance at the Wang in '06.

That same year I saw the Black Crowes open for Tom Petty and they were absolute garbage. They had zero interest in what they were doing, were completely dead on stage and played terribly. But Petty came and saved the day. He was great.

Tool>>>>Blink 182 :shrug:

The Black Crowes, aka We Wish We Were Aerosmith. A so-called 90's band that never left the 80's. Yeah, they had a couple of decent songs. Nothing truly original though.

So hope "Blink182" make it through...I don't think they get enough credit, they where an awesome band!

I still listen to my Blink-182 cds. They are one of my favorite bands from my high school days.... even seen them play live a few times.

My picks...

Linkin Park
Tool
Blink 182
Nirvana

OK where's U2 in this poll???

Back