BB: "Scam's our quarterback."

Big/Sky/Fly

370hssv vw6!s tu36v
Reaction score
...why?
Jim Carrey Thats Insane GIF

I just leave this here . Talking about 2020 patriots passing game.

Attachments

• cea092750c958478ecac42c78a155fa6.jpg
    cea092750c958478ecac42c78a155fa6.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 6
This is a strange season from Bill. I don't understand his undying loyalty to Cam.

This is a strange season from Bill. I don't understand his undying loyalty to Cam.

Best guess based on Bill's thinking in the past is that he thinks Cam is the best QB on the roster at this point for what Bill is doing.

Last edited:
Best guess based on Bill's thinking in the past is that he thinks Cam is the best QB on the roster at this point.
I think as well he waited to see how this would pan out and he might be loathe to put in Stid now with poor receivers and no real TEs. He might be thinking just get to the offseason, draft and FA, build it up again and give Stid the full TC to step forward.

The chances that Cam will be coming back are very low now, I can't see Bill thinking he's the answer based on what we've seen.

Now who knows, maybe Bill thinks Cam with a full off season, a full TC will come good. But there's something off with Cam's throwing mechanics and reads in the pocket.

I think as well he waited to see how this would pan out and he might be loathe to put in Stid now with poor receivers and no real TEs. He might be thinking just get to the offseason, draft and FA, build it up again and give Stid the full TC to step forward.

The chances that Cam will be coming back are very low now, I can't see Bill thinking he's the answer based on what we've seen.

Now who knows, maybe Bill thinks Cam with a full off season, a full TC will come good. But there's something off with Cam's throwing mechanics and reads in the pocket.
I meant to add the qualifier, for what Bill is doing. Sorry about that. :)

I don't even know if this is a stat but if it is, Newton has to be leading the league in batted balls. I have never seen a QB as tall as him have such a knack for getting this passes knocked down at the line.

At this point I think he realizes how putrid the offense is and won't take a chance on ruining Stidham's confidence or lack there of. Or maybe he's doing Cam a solid because he signed for vet minimum.

At this point I think he realizes how putrid the offense is and won't take a chance on ruining Stidham's confidence ...
This is what I think. Give Stidham the chance to start the season as the guy. Or, if I am totally off base about Stidham (whihc I doubt), a chance to draft another QB high.

I don't even know if this is a stat but if it is, Newton has to be leading the league in batted balls. I have never seen a QB as tall as him have such a knack for getting this passes knocked down at the line.
If i remember right, Derek Anderson had a bunch batted down and he is tall also. probably a low release point, trying to change a vereran qb's mechanics is usually a tough go.

that is unreal. my guess is it has something to do with Stidham's football character. nothing else makes sense.

Why is Bill staying so tight to Cam? Two reasons in my mind:

1- Stid either isn't ready or won't ever be.
2- Cam set a precedent coming to the Pats for that price. The season is lost (no playoffs) so no discouraging other possible FA's from coming here.

Why is Bill staying so tight to Cam? Two reasons in my mind:

1- Stid either isn't ready or won't ever be.
2- Cam set a precedent coming to the Pats for that price. The season is lost (no playoffs) so no discouraging other possible FA's from coming here.
Point 2. Not that I think Stid is necessarily ready but I have never seen a team with such bad QB play from a vet not go with the young draft pick to see what they have.

I am fearful Cam will be extended next season because he will be cheap and has been a good solider this year.

Back