BB: "Scam's our quarterback."

Do any of us think Stid could do better than Cam?
My 2 cents...putting Stidham in to be pummeled the way Cam has could ruin his confidence for good. We see what it's done to Cam. I don't see any upside to starting Stidham against Miami or Buffalo under the circumstances. Maybe give him more time against the Jete would give us an idea of his ability but doesn't BB already know what he has in Stidham?

Do any of us think Stid could do better than Cam?
My 2 cents...putting Stidham in to be pummeled the way Cam has could ruin his confidence for good. We see what it's done to Cam. I don't see any upside to starting Stidham against Miami or Buffalo under the circumstances. Maybe give him more time against the Jete would give us an idea of his ability but doesn't BB already know what he has in Stidham?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Bill knows what he has at this point. I mean Jimmy G was a terrible practice player at times and got the nod to start a few games.

I don't know what Stid is but I think Bill does.

Going sour on Stidham without playing him in any meaningful games is pretty dumb, especially when you have a lost season and plenty of opportunities to find out what he is/isn't. Maybe BB thinks Cam is the best bet while there's still a mathematical chance of making the playoffs, but if we're officially eliminated and he's still starting Cam in week 16 then I'll really have no idea what to think.

At some point, Stidham will have to play to find out if he can deal with adversity or not. Why not now????

Back