BB Seems To Have Finally Hit On A Safety Hybrid

I can't tell squat about Dugger's ability to diagnose plays and the whole mental part of the game, because it is a slight adjustment facing the Wingate Bulldogs to trying to figure out what Kyler Murray has up his sleeve.

Having said that, I haven't seen Dugger get exposed all that much mentally to this point. His mistakes haven't been game breakers in limited snaps. There are no "OMG what is Dugger doing"? moments so far. Physically, the kid looks superb. His tackling is already great and you can plainly see the strength and fluid athleticism that is way above average in the NFL. Speed and size, size and speed. I find myself just looking at the angles of his feet as he slices in to blow up a play. He bends in ways that typical humans do not and he wraps guys up and they stay that way.

I hate it when Bill drafts Safeties. I've seen too many of them that ranged from mediocre to awful and the Boss follows up each failure by re-investing even heavier as if by the sheer weight of numbers he's eventually bound to stumble across a good one. Like an infinte number of monkeys banging away randomly on an infinte number of keyboards will eventually write Shakespeare.

However, Dugger appears, very early in his career, to possibly be that guy that makes us all forget about Jordan Richards and I never thought I'd be able to say that.

He's one of those rare dudes you can build a defense around. I got him, JC, ,Chase and Uche. Those guys are the future studs. We can fill in some vets as needed, but that isn't a bad future to comtemplate.

Now can he draft a QB. ???
Oh, kiss my Irish ass, HF.

Mahomes used to routinely throw 5 picks in a single game at Texas Tech and looked about as clueless as clueless can possibly look like. Like Blake Bortles on an ether binge.

You took him in the first round and nobody knew how smart and utterly dominant that kid would turn out to be. You got shit lucky and ended up with the best player in the league by a wiiiiiide margin. There is no doubt about it. He's sheer brilliance and makes every other QB compete for a distant 2nd place.

Don't act like you knew it was going to play out that way. It was a random award by the Football Gods. Cosmic darts. Nobody could understand what he is now back then. Act like you understand that, please or pay a heavy price for arrogant douchbaggery.

I've liked him from the get go. Rodney was one of my all time favorites because of his physicality combined with his football iq. maybe BB found his current-rules version of Rodney 😍

I liked him from what I had heard and he passes the eye test. He was a menace against both Ratbirds and Cardinals. He will only get better.

I can't tell squat about Dugger's ability to diagnose plays and the whole mental part of the game, because it is a slight adjustment facing the Wingate Bulldogs to trying to figure out what Kyler Murray has up his sleeve.

Having said that, I haven't seen Dugger get exposed all that much mentally to this point. His mistakes haven't been game breakers in limited snaps. There are no "OMG what is Dugger doing"? moments so far. Physically, the kid looks superb. His tackling is already great and you can plainly see the strength and fluid athleticism that is way above average in the NFL. Speed and size, size and speed. I find myself just looking at the angles of his feet as he slices in to blow up a play. He bends in ways that typical humans do not and he wraps guys up and they stay that way.

I hate it when Bill drafts Safeties. I've seen too many of them that ranged from mediocre to awful and the Boss follows up each failure by re-investing even heavier as if by the sheer weight of numbers he's eventually bound to stumble across a good one. Like an infinte number of monkeys banging away randomly on an infinte number of keyboards will eventually write Shakespeare.

However, Dugger appears, very early in his career, to possibly be that guy that makes us all forget about Jordan Richards and I never thought I'd be able to say that.

He's one of those rare dudes you can build a defense around. I got him, JC, ,Chase and Uche. Those guys are the future studs. We can fill in some vets as needed, but that isn't a bad future to comtemplate.Maybe BB finally found the safety sweet spot. He used to draft forty cbs a year and now they seem to be getting the kind they want.

Back