BB the Man/Whore

There are some girls who are cubby chasers. They are attracted to slightly older slightly chubby men. Then there are daddy's girls who are attracted to older men. I'm sure they are a minority but they are out there.
Then you have guys like golfer Tommy Fleetwood who is married to a woman 20 years older. There are other guys that are attracted to older woman, some call them mommy boys. Like Stacy's mom has got it going on.

some reader comments from Jerry Thornton | Barstool Sports:

The guy (BB) is just oozing charisma. His joy and passion for life are so contagious, it just transcends generational differences. Just inspiring!
:rofl:
Strange times to live in. Back in the day she’d be an obvious gold digger. But now all hot chicks need to do is get an OF and let nerds béät off to them and they’re rich. That has to be better than bänging old dudes. Yet here she is.
:rofl::rofl:

Sorry, Ladies. TMZ Reports Bill Belichick is Officially Off the Market and Dating a 24 Year Old Cheerleading Smokeshow

lots of guys do this. guys who are rich and very high ranking in their professions especially. they want women who are ummm...anti intellectual. maybe it's a stress relief not having someone who likes deep conversations? it's disappointing that he has done this but i get it.

lots of guys do this. guys who are rich and very high ranking in their professions especially. they want women who are ummm...anti intellectual. maybe it's a stress relief not having someone who likes deep conversations? it's disappointing that he has done this but i get it.
SHHHHUSH!!
Ixx-nay w/ the divulge-nay of the man-say methods-nay o' gettin' the goods-say :lecture:

Would he be with her if she was old and unattractive? No.

Would she be with him if he wasn't rich and famous? No.

Mutual whoring. :coffee:

I hope fore Bill's sake she hawk tuahs. :rofl:

Back