BB to receive Presidential medal of freedom

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I would prefer he decline it in light of recent events but as a person who trys to look on the bright side I do know some steelers fans who's head will explode at the thought of "belicheat" winning the medal freedom
Get ready for the media to implode on itself over this. That is worth it in itself. It wouldnt matter who was giving it to him.

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
Did TFB lose any standing among the leftist Pats fans after he wore the MAGA hat years ago? I know rival fans siezed the opportunity as the jealous bicthes they are, bot how was it among his fans?
Brady used to go out with Ivanka for a minute back in the day.

Mazz22

Age 43 and STILL playing like a champ
Reaction score
I am happy for Bill. What a great honor.
He has never cared what the media thinks so doubt he does now.

Joolz

Reaction score

Inspector_50

Reaction score

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
That hat was given to him by Kraft and he stuck it in his locker. Also no, I couldnt give a shit who Brady votes for or doesnt vote for. I am not sure he is very political really. He met Trump at some place rich people hang out at and he didnt punch Brady in the face so Brady didnt really hate him or anything I guess. It seems like Brady votes for who his wife tells him to at this point. The media tried to play it up more than it was as usual. I think the last stance was Brady didnt go to the whitehouse and Trump got butthurt so not sure they are friends anymore.

Brady himself said that Trump sent him that hat via RKK.

“He always gives me a call and different types of motivational speeches at different times. So now that he’s running for president, he sent me a hat, and he gave it to R.K.K. a couple weeks ago. So it found its way to my locker.”

Always gives me a call, eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Brady himself said that Trump sent him that hat via RKK.

“He always gives me a call and different types of motivational speeches at different times. So now that he’s running for president, he sent me a hat, and he gave it to R.K.K. a couple weeks ago. So it found its way to my locker.”

Always gives me a call, eh?

I said Kraft gave him the hat. What did I say that was wrong. I was answering someone that said they got mad because he was wearing it. Dude I do not care who Brady votes for, I do not care who his friends are. He is a football player in an entertainment sport. This thing you guys are doing today to try and get us to Hate Belichick and Brady is hilarious.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
I said Kraft gave him the hat. What did I say that was wrong. I was answering someone that said they got mad because he was wearing it. Dude I do not care who Brady votes for, I do not care who his friends are. He is a football player in an entertainment sport. This thing you guys are doing today to try and get us to Hate Belichick and Brady is hilarious.

You make it sound like Trump didn’t give Brady the bat.

Why would I hate BB or Brady?

Your pathetic reading skills are as bad as your analysis skills.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Now THAT is love. ❤️

Inspector_50

Reaction score
You make it sound like Trump didn’t give Brady the bat.

Why would I hate BB or Brady?

Your pathetic reading skills are as bad as your analysis skills.

First of all, can you make a post without attacking me? Is it possible? Second if you are going to trash someone on reading, maybe you can tell me where I said you hated BB and Brady? Also it was a hat not a bat.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
The honor and recognition remains whether he gets the medal or not. Good for Bill for making what I am sure was a difficult decision.
Bill never really came off as a attention seeker. I wonder if that has something to do with it.

Mazz22

Age 43 and STILL playing like a champ
Reaction score
Bill never really came off as a attention seeker. I wonder if that has something to do with it.
It wasn't about attention at all. Read his statement. He didn't shy away from anything. He stated his feelings and recognized the honor and recognition of the award. He handled it beautifully IMO.