BB to receive Presidential medal of freedom

Inspector_50

Reaction score
It wasn't about attention at all. Read his statement. He didn't shy away from anything. He stated his feelings and recognized the honor and recognition of the award. He handled it beautifully IMO.
I didnt say it was about attention, I read his statement. I said he has never been about attention and I wondered. I am not sure if he would have done it anyway. He might have, who knows. I just know how much he dislikes the media talking about things other than football, and this probably would have came up. Tiger got one, so hey.

imapig

Roger Godell Gets mounted by Stallions
Reaction score
Very smart decision by a very smart man. He has a football team to run and this country is so fucking divisive that it could’ve split the team apart. Team first individual awards don’t matter.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
First of all, can you make a post without attacking me? Is it possible? Second if you are going to trash someone on reading, maybe you can tell me where I said you hated BB and Brady? Also it was a hat not a bat.

Is it possible for you to ever characterize someone’s post properly?
It’d be a first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Is it possible for you to ever characterize someone’s post properly?
It’d be a first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You mean like when you replied to my post crying that you do not hate BB and Brady even though my post said nothing about your or your feelings on either? You mean like that? Block me nutjob, it would save us both.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Only question, what does "the decision has been made" mean? Sounds like it was not his decision.
Oh dammit now you did it aloyouis is building a conspiracy as we speak. We will know soon what breitbart has to say.

Seriously though, I am not sure if it meant anything, it just might be how you say those things. I cannot imagine a decision was made above him for him not to go. Kraft is friends with Trump. I just think he didnt think it was a good time for him to do that because he is right. He is a coach of an NFL team, and he did mention in his statement about how the team has been in talks about equality. Plus he made this statement.

""One of the most rewarding things in my professional career took place in 2020 when, through the great leadership within our team, conversations about social justice, equality and human rights moved to the forefront and became actions. Continuing those efforts while remaining true to the people, team and country I love outweigh the benefits of any individual award."

I think he made the decision and based it on what he said. He is a smart guy.

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
Oh dammit now you did it aloyouis is building a conspiracy as we speak. We will know soon what breitbart has to say.

Seriously though, I am not sure if it meant anything, it just might be how you say those things. I cannot imagine a decision was made above him for him not to go. Kraft is friends with Trump. I just think he didnt think it was a good time for him to do that because he is right. He is a coach of an NFL team, and he did mention in his statement about how the team has been in talks about equality. Plus he made this statement.

""One of the most rewarding things in my professional career took place in 2020 when, through the great leadership within our team, conversations about social justice, equality and human rights moved to the forefront and became actions. Continuing those efforts while remaining true to the people, team and country I love outweigh the benefits of any individual award."

I think he made the decision and based it on what he said. He is a smart guy.
It's just the passive phrasing.

Trump could have nixed it, for all we know.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
It's just the passive phrasing.

Trump could have nixed it, for all we know.
maybe it means there was a discussion among bb and others but he doesn't want to bring the others into the statement because of the possibility of continuing questions to find out who they were, process, etc. i would imagine he did at some point talk to trump or the trump administration to let them know of this ahead of time also.

Last edited:

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
From the link: In the most divisive moment in American history since the Civil War.
That's a whole lot of dramatic right there, comparing it to the Civil War.