Bears are trading their team - Pats acquire LB Jon Bostic

PatsFanLisa

No filter
Reaction score
Traded Jared Allen to the Panthers and LB Jon Bostic to the Patriots.

How do you people expect the man to catch the ball when it hits him right in the hands? Ummm... never mind

We're crazy deep at LB right now, I wonder what the thought process is behind that move. Just extended Freeny, signed Watson back onto the team, Fletch should be emerging from PUP soon, and we're mostly playing 2 LB sets, with Mayo being a sub. Not questioning it, per se, just curious to know what goes on in the mind of Belichick.

We're crazy deep at LB right now, I wonder what the thought process is behind that move. Just extended Freeny, signed Watson back onto the team, Fletch should be emerging from PUP soon, and we're mostly playing 2 LB sets, with Mayo being a sub. Not questioning it, per se, just curious to know what goes on in the mind of Belichick.
Hes a hard hitter. Run support? Our defense has had trouble stopping the run.

LB's are a staple on special teams so maybe that's a factor.

Also, I recall there was more than one talking head in pre season who said that our first 3 LB's were good,but there was a huge drop off after that.

Of course that was pre season, but quality depth is something BB always wants.

My brother Ed is beyond pissed . Bostic was his favorite bears defensive player. They only got a 6th in return .

My brother Ed is beyond pissed . Bostic was his favorite bears defensive player. They only got a 6th in return .
Really? Wow... now im intrigued... Looking forward to see him play once he gets our system down pat.

Back