Belichick on wanting to keep Brady

Seth says Kraft called Bill an Ahole and an idiot savant. If I am Kraft, I am on twitter now denying that.

Why would he bother?!!

Mazz, I believe you murdered Gabby Petito.

"Ah! You see your honour? She hasn't denied it! That's all the proof we need!"

Why would he bother?!!

Mazz, I believe you murdered Gabby Petito.

"Ah! You see your honour? She hasn't denied it! That's all the proof we need!"
Because it is easily the most damning quote ever by Kraft toward Bill.

No, it actually isn't.
He did call him a schmuck over spygate, true. But calling him the biggest Ahole in his life and an idiot savant is blistering.

He did call him a schmuck over spygate, true. But calling him the biggest Ahole in his life and an idiot savant is blistering.
How do we know this? It's highly likely each story is a fabrication or just shock and awe "journalism" at its finest. This is media thing where they gain your trust by sharing something truthful and then they turn around and sneak in a piece of speculation from that same person, hoping you believe all of the information. If you pay attention, you can catch this stuff. I've caught numerous people in lies through the years just by paying attention. I suggest you try that instead of believing everything served up to on your computer screen. Just because something is in print, doesn't make it the truth. Even if Kraft thought BB shouldn't have flipped off Manboobs to draw attention to Goodell's cheating, it's not really the story. The bigger story is Goodell's lying and cheating and yet the media doesn't want to write a book about it. I know why. Do you?

How many more times does Goodell need to go into a court and be caught lying. Does this happen to other commissioners? Hmm. If so, why not? Why is it just him this happens to?

Like, if Goodell lies about the St. Louis move in a federal court again (the 4th time), is that enough for the media to decide write a book about the inner workings of 345 Park Ave, breaking the law and being corrupt?

Just curious.

I could care less about what's said in meetings in Foxborough. I care more about the truth.

You guys are so duplicitous it is delicious. You know if this book was dropping bombs on Brady, there would be 5 threads on it! LOL
I don't need a book to know Primadonna Brady was a bear to deal with and keep happy with Giselle in tow.

Please. Seth published a very in-depth article back in 2018 that has proven to be largely true. There are huge bombs in this book if Bill or Kraft do not directly deny the quotes directly attributed to them then I am sorry, we can definitely take it as true.
Umm, no they weren't proven to be true because there were no primary sources nor were the myths corroborated. It's because much of the material is sensationalized to be able to sell. Seriously, how old are you? Did you college yet?

Of course it's not "blistering", and of course your narrative is wrong because you did not take the time to acquaint yourself with facts/evidence, and have an obvious agenda.

This was the context of Kraft's comments - he was referring to Belichick before he had been hired in New England.

"Bill was an idiot savant," Kraft told a confidant, according to the book, alluding to Belichick's reputation before he hired the former Cleveland Browns coach in 2000. "I gave him this opportunity."

You know what else is in that book? Apparently the fact that Kraft and Brady discussed successors to Belichick, and they speculated that should McDaniels leave, they could get Bill fucking O'Brien from the Texans. The book suggests that O'Brien intentionally tried to get himself fired in Houston because he believed he might have the opportunity to become the head coach in New England - does that sound legitimate and make sense to you?

There may be context I'm missing here (perhaps this discussion was contextualized with Bill voluntarily leaving rather than being fired), but I think we've gotta take the stuff in this book with a big grain of salt.

But I think we've gotta take the stuff in this book with a big grain of salt.
I agree. These are also only excerpts which lacks full context. I need to read the book. I think it comes out Oct. 12.

So, is Tompa Boy lying about the post-prom breakup or is Wickersham lying about it? Tompa says everything about his exit was handled "perfectly"

at first i thought the wickersham stuff was pure b.s.(when it started years ago). but now after hearing tb's dad and guerrero, i feel like wickersham stuff has been somewhat fueled by leaks on tb's side of things all along. so...some b.s. that's b.s., some hurt feelings stuff, exaggerations, etc.

at first i thought the wickersham stuff was pure b.s.(when it started years ago). but now after hearing tb's dad and guerrero, i feel like wickersham stuff has been somewhat fueled by leaks on tb's side of things all along. so...some b.s. that's b.s., some hurt feelings stuff, exaggerations, etc.
Well after hearing Wickersham on Rich Eisen yesterday who actually believed that if the Patriots put out a tribute video to Tom in Gillette right before the game, it will be Bill trying to play mind games with Tom.....When Eisen laughed at that idea, Wickersham pleaded, "Don't you know those people?"

Wickersham is a prick. The book is a sham because it is essentially about three people and not one of them have gone on the record, none have confirmed any of the accounts in the book, nothing. There are NO direct sources from any of them. Therefore it's pure fiction.

Imagine having a book claiming to be biographical, a book about an actual historical event and having ZERO direct, attributed accounts from the protagonists? Zero? The author would be laughed out of it.

Last edited:
Sounds like a bit of revisionist history there from Bill. If they wanted him, there were several occasions where they could have signed him going back to 2017 after the traded Jimmy. They didn’t.

Overall though, I thought Bill's answers were really good and set a good tone for the week. I just hope Brady's dad does not pop off again. LOL
Or Alex Guarrero, Bill hasn't evolved as a coach. lol

Back