Bengals Win, Pats get W

blackjesus

Reaction score
11gd.jpg

From a Bengals fan who is smart enough to see through the leagues bullshit.

- We outrushed you, out passed you, out played you, and did enough to win the ball game. Sure the refs played the spread and had to call penalties at a rate of 5:1 on us when things got close, and Seymour had to show the class of your team by attempting to injur the best QB out their today, but we still should've won. Rudi didn't fumble on the first drive, and it is obvious you won't make it past the 2nd round of the playoffs.

- I don't congradulate, cheating, or undeserving victors so go to Hell. I guess I can hope that Karma will return to Seymour and hell if I am lucky maybe a car accident. :D

Don't expect me to take part in your little chat, Peace Feeegs !

gallery041212-2.jpg

Wow...No wonder why Dillon wanted to leave! The Patriots of your 2004 AFC east champions and the Bungles are below .500! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

blackjesus said:
11gd.jpg

From a Bengals fan who is smart enough to see through the leagues bullshit.

- We outrushed you, out passed you, out played you, and did enough to win the ball game. Sure the refs played the spread and had to call penalties at a rate of 5:1 on us when things got close, and Seymour had to show the class of your team by attempting to injur the best QB out their today, but we still should've won. Rudi didn't fumble on the first drive, and it is obvious you won't make it past the 2nd round of the playoffs.

- I don't congradulate, cheating, or undeserving victors so go to Hell. I guess I can hope that Karma will return to Seymour and hell if I am lucky maybe a car accident. :D

That's the kind of people they are! You'll be playing sportmen next week!

Don't expect me to take part in your little chat, Peace Feeegs !

gallery041212-2.jpg

Well that was a little harsh there christ. We did beat ourselves but I'm not gonna make an ass out of myself and call you cheaters. Good luck on the rest of the season. You better hope you don't play us next year though.

The Bengals should have got more penalties for holding, as they desperately tried to keep their QB from being harmed. Brunschi was all but tackled as he came in for a sack, and then he was held - there was no penalty. Richard Seymour was held far too often - but the Bengals got few penalties for it.

This game was all about the officials going easy on the Bengals so they could keep the rookie Palmer from being badly hurt, although the officials did miss that Dillon didn't have a TD.

Ahh yet another team's fan added to the "They Cheated" list. Sad... really, really sad.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Maybe you think you are hot stuff wherever you usually hang around, but around here you're just another bitter troll in what seems like an endless succession of them.

For my money, the fans of Cincy are pretty solid football fans as befits anyone that has had to struggle for respect and the Bengals gave us a pretty good tussle out there.

Plenty of reasons for you to feel good about that, but you just choose to bitch like the sorry-assed queen that you so obviously are.

Instead of standing up like a man, you choose to crawl on your belly.

What a pussy.

He's just another idiot who thinks the NFL should switch to a fantasy scoring system.

You'd think after all those years of losing he'd be used to it by now and just accept it.

bideau said:
He's just another idiot who thinks the NFL should switch to a fantasy scoring system.

You'd think after all those years of losing he'd be used to it by now and just accept it.

Like I said...The Bungles are back below .500 with 6-7. No wonder Dillon wanted to leave there.

Supkem said:
And Bengals fan wonder why they get no repect.

HEY BJ! SUCK ON THIS!!!

Mocking a player being injured? The maturity level of some people on this board is rediculous. If I were a patriots fan I would have gone looking elsewhere after just a few days. I suggest the mods here start laying down some guidelines on acceptable behavior.

And I'm surprised to see everyone complaining about the no-calls against the bengals. Have you seen the penalty numbers for the game? And secondly, do you ever watch your own offensive line? Now surely someone will respond with a whiney face, or say that I'm making excuses...so allow me to say that I don't care how many penalties we have...we're not going to win that game with the defense we put out there.

heldicus said:
Mocking a player being injured? The maturity level of some people on this board is rediculous. If I were a patriots fan I would have gone looking elsewhere after just a few days. I suggest the mods here start laying down some guidelines on acceptable behavior.

And I'm surprised to see everyone complaining about the no-calls against the bengals. Have you seen the penalty numbers for the game? And secondly, do you ever watch your own offensive line? Now surely someone will respond with a whiney face, or say that I'm making excuses...so allow me to say that I don't care how many penalties we have...we're not going to win that game with the defense we put out there.

We don't need any suggestions on acceptable behavior. We put up with alot of crap from opposing idiots like BJ. We understand that as defending champs, we're going to get cheapshots like the BS that has been posted here by someone who obviously has homophobic issues.

The bottom line is that if someone is going to post crap like that, they'll get it in return. Members of this board treat opposing fans with the same level of respect that they give us.

You should be embarassed to be associated with this guy and would probably be better served not getting involved in his threads.

Hawg73 said:
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Maybe you think you are hot stuff wherever you usually hang around, but around here you're just another bitter troll in what seems like an endless succession of them.

For my money, the fans of Cincy are pretty solid football fans as befits anyone that has had to struggle for respect and the Bengals gave us a pretty good tussle out there.

Plenty of reasons for you to feel good about that, but you just choose to bitch like the sorry-assed queen that you so obviously are.

Instead of standing up like a man, you choose to crawl on your belly.

What a pussy.

What he said.......................hey, "blackjesus"...............:4321:

blackjesus said:
We outrushed you, out passed you, out played you, and did enough to win the ball game. [/B][/QUOTE]

Rushing and passing stats mean squat compared to the 2 huge turnovers our defense came up with.

At this point, your team is basically a poor man's version of the Colts. You can move up and down the field all day, but it's the team that knows how to make the big plays when it counts that gets to raise the banner in their stadium.

Holy Crap,
BJ that was as poor a show of human dignity I have ever seen.
Go bact under the rock you came from.

blackjesus said:
Seymour had to show the class of your team by attempting to injur the best QB out their today

So the best QB out there today throws cupcake INT's that are returned for TD's, eh BJ?

You're obviously high on something in your assessment that Seymour tried to injure Rosy Palmer. He was held and tackled into your QB snappa head. Do you not have instant replay available in your trailer park?

Another pussy opponent's fan blaming the refs for their loss..... Brilliant!

Back