Bengals Win, Pats get W

heldicus said:
Mocking a player being injured? The maturity level of some people on this board is rediculous. If I were a patriots fan I would have gone looking elsewhere after just a few days. I suggest the mods here start laying down some guidelines on acceptable behavior.

And I'm surprised to see everyone complaining about the no-calls against the bengals. Have you seen the penalty numbers for the game? And secondly, do you ever watch your own offensive line? Now surely someone will respond with a whiney face, or say that I'm making excuses...so allow me to say that I don't care how many penalties we have...we're not going to win that game with the defense we put out there.

Don't see anybody mocking any player being injured. I did see a Bengal player hold and tackle our defensive lineman to the ground causing him to hit the QB's legs rather than his mid-section.

Also, please fill us in on what your proposed guidelines for acceptable behavior. We'll be sure to modify the terms of use agreement for our board to suit your wittle feewings.

pookie said:
Don't see anybody mocking any player being injured. I did see a Bengal player hold and tackle our defensive lineman to the ground causing him to hit the QB's legs rather than his mid-section.

Also, please fill us in on what your proposed guidelines for acceptable behavior. We'll be sure to modify the terms of use agreement for our board to suit your wittle feewings.

Uh-oh...Pook seems a little irritated this morning. It looks like she may need her estrogen therapy.

After reading what BJ posted here I'm convinced that he has some serious mental health issues. He was way over the usual level of the good natured banter that goes on between opposing fans. That guy has an unusual amount of hate inside him that is in need of some release. I have a feeling that some Ohio motorists are going to be used for target practice as a result of this guy's mental state. It's no wonder Dillon wanted out of that situation. ANother poster proudly stated that even the kids in Cinncy were calling Dillon a dildoe. What kind of family values do they practice in southern Ohio ? Sorry, Cinncy fans, but BJ is a reflection of your team's fan base. You should feel as much shame as we feel disgust.

I think that the Bengal fans got a dose of why the Patriots are so good because even when they play bad; they win. And the think about Seymour getting into a car accident, I thought was mean and uncalled for.

:4321: :banghead:

:patriots: :Redsox: :pat:

bideau said:
Uh-oh...Pook seems a little irritated this morning. It looks like she may need her estrogen therapy.

Sorry, Cinncy fans, but BJ is a reflection of your team's fan base. You should feel as much shame as we feel disgust.

No he isn't. He's a rare exception. Most of us show class.

#9#9#9#9 said:
Sorry, Cinncy fans, but BJ is a reflection of your team's fan base. You should feel as much shame as we feel disgust.

I'd believe that, we saw a few good natured trolls during the week. He just seems to be an example of lack of government funding for the mentally ill.

#9#9#9#9 said:

I have to admit that the last remark was made as troll bait in order to invoke a response from the Cinncy fans here. I appauld #9#9#9#9 for being an exception to that. This was an attempt to "gauge" your tolerance for that kind of moronic rantings from even your fans. You, Mr. #9#9#9#9, are classy and reflect favorably on your fan base. You have a very fine team and much to look forward to in the future.

Back