Bideau, Jaric, Mikiemo, SOKB and others

patfan64

Generally Aware
Reaction score
Seems some of my favorite posters have taken a powder from the board. I talk to mikie from time to time but I miss his posts. Jaric was fun to read. Bid was knowledgeable and always willing to help. SOKB and I had words once but got over it.

Don't get me wrong - I enjoy most everyone who posts on the board. The occasional RoadGrader cameo is always nice. Mazz and Flagg coming back to the Razor and PFLisa to the political forum are great.

Just sitting here reminiscing about my early days here and how I miss the simpler days...

ChiefsGal and VYF were my first thought, but those ones you mentioned are ok I guess :coffee:

(in all seriousness, I agree but I was gone for almost a year mainly due to virus issues on the board, and I'm only an occasional poster.... totally forgot about some of them and hope they are ok and find there way back)

Last edited:
ChiefsGal and VFY were my first thought, but those ones you mentioned are ok I guess :coffee:

(in all seriousness, I agree but I was gone for almost a year mainly due to virus issues on the board, and I'm only an occasional poster.... totally forgot about some of them and hope they are ok and find there way back)
The Wuhan Wiggle?!?!

That blonde chick in Tennessee wasn't ugly... :coffee:

Seems some of my favorite posters have taken a powder from the board. I talk to mikie from time to time but I miss his posts. Jaric was fun to read. Bid was knowledgeable and always willing to help. SOKB and I had words once but got over it.

Don't get me wrong - I enjoy most everyone who posts on the board. The occasional RoadGrader cameo is always nice. Mazz and Flagg coming back to the Razor and PFLisa to the political forum are great.

Just sitting here reminiscing about my early days here and how I miss the simpler days...
What, no JohnnyCuck love? :coffee:

I miss Tommy. I loved his style of posting.
Yeah. I knew I would leave some people off the list.

Mikiemo, RG, Bideau, UT, Ras and SOKB were the first people that got me really involved here. I lurked for a while but once I started posting, I was hooked.

I stayed out of the Politics and Religion forum for a while but jumped in there about four or five months ago.

Does anyone remember the Sheriff? IIRC, he and PFL had a major dustup and she pretty much kicked his ass (as much as you can on the internet, anyway)

Yeah. I knew I would leave some people off the list.

Mikiemo, RG, Bideau, UT, Ras and SOKB were the first people that got me really involved here. I lurked for a while but once I started posting, I was hooked.

I stayed out of the Politics and Religion forum for a while but jumped in there about four or five months ago.

Does anyone remember the Sheriff? IIRC, he and PFL had a major dustup and she pretty much kicked his ass (as much as you can on the internet, anyway)
The fella from Illinois that moved to the mountains above Denver? Yup...

South Carolina was very active and entertaining on Boston Sports Uproar for a while, but sadly, he bailed when a thread took a political turn :( I wish he would return.

Last edited:
Back