Biden Scandal Thread

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
There's a reason why Reade's own attorney dropped her.

Wow.
An article that attacks Reade that really has nothing to do with her allegations.

And perhaps the most salient quote:
“Sexual abuse victims sometimes offer contradictory information about their alleged abusers, so her comments do not necessarily refute her claims against the former vice president. “

Just end the article there.
Blame the victim !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
Wow.
An article that attacks Reade that really has nothing to do with her allegations.

And perhaps the most salient quote:
“Sexual abuse victims sometimes offer contradictory information about their alleged abusers, so her comments do not necessarily refute her claims against the former vice president. “

Just end the article there.
Blame the victim !

Yeah, she's not credible.

She's lied about why she lost her job, she talked glowingly about Biden up until the point where she became a Bernie supporter...

View: https://twitter.com/taramccabe94/status/841120222639607808?s=19

Not credible, at all.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Yeah, she's not credible.

She's lied about why she lost her job, she talked glowingly about Biden up until the point where she became a Bernie supporter...

View: https://twitter.com/taramccabe94/status/841120222639607808?s=19

Not credible, at all.
???? Really? But you supported the shit show that was the Kavanaugh hearings?

Christine (my friends won't even back me) Blasey Ford says :wave:

You know what would make the P&R forum so much better? If the blatant hypocrisy stopped.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score

You know what would make the P&R forum so much better? If the blatant hypocrisy stopped.

If the hypocrisy stopped some of the posters here wouldn’t have much to post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grandmaster B

Reaction score

Ford hasn't told a whole string of demonstrated lies, written a whole weird fan fiction about Vladimir Putin, etc... etc...

Both got heard. Reade didn't come off as credible, in any way. She even attacked the Me Too lawyers, whom she thought were supposed to be PR agents or some stupid shit.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Ford hasn't told a whole string of demonstrated lies, written a whole weird fan fiction about Vladimir Putin, etc... etc...

Both got heard. Reade didn't come off as credible, in any way. She even attacked the Me Too lawyers, whom she thought were supposed to be PR agents or some stupid shit.
It is hard to believe you actually paid attention to the hearings. Impossible, actually. This is beyond hypocrisy.

This is an inability think independently of your ideology and process facts.

OP
Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
Sorry, but there is no way in the world you can pass off Blasey Ford, who is a complete freak show if you want to start comparing who is more crazy between her and Reade, as any more credible than Reade is. That's just not happening.

But that isn't really the point.

The point is, the leftists all hop aboard the "believe her no matter what" train when it suits them, and want to destroy a person over unfounded and probably untrue allegations, when it suits them, and then turn around and blame and destroy the victim when one of their own is accused.

The right? They didn't exactly hop on board the Tara Reade bandwagon and demand the destruction of Joe Biden's career day after day for two months, did they?

That's the difference...there is less between Ford and Reade than there is between Republicans and Democrats. It's not about the accuser or the accused, it's about whether facts and evidence matter, or whether agenda matters.

I happen to believe Reade. I've been watching Gropin' Joe for years. There is a reason why one of his nicknames is "Creepy Joe", by the way he gropes young girls. I have no trouble seeing Joe behaving in the fashion that Reade claims he did, in fact, I would lay money on it, and not just with Tara Reade, but I'll bet there is about a dozen others, too. BUT......lacking evidence, it doesn't matter to me whether Reade's story is true or not...and THAT is the difference between you and I, and left wingers and right wingers.

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
In reality, there is absolutely no connection between Ford and Reade, whatsoever.

These are two separate people with stories that aren't related in any way.

But the whataboutism is strong in here.

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
Tara has contemporaneous witnesses that she spoke to about the assault, Christine did not so it is correct that they are not the same at all.
False.

foobahl

Reaction score

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
False.

LOLOLOLOL.
Decades later , she told people. Conveniently just a few years before GOP POTUS got to pick some SC judges.

Notice how none of the actual witnesses that she claimed were there even remembered her account.

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
LOLOLOLOL.
Decades later , she told people. Conveniently just a few years before GOP POTUS got to pick some SC judges.

Notice how none of the actual witnesses that she claimed were there even remembered her account.

None of this really matters, though. We were talking about Reade. Whether Ford was telling the truth or not is irrelevant.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
Oh, are we now?

Wait, doesn't that make you a hypocrite for believing Reade and not Ford?

Where did I say I believed Reade? I’m just saying that dismissing her because she has had issues later on in life is a bit ridiculous. And a bit of victim shaming at that.
Her issues don’t prove that Biden is innocent.

Ford’s own witnesses said that nothing happened. You know, the people she claimed were at the party.

OP
Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
Latest from Judicial Watch...via email, so no link...

Turns out that one of the Democrats’ star witnesses in their sham impeachment of President Trump – former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie “Masha” Yovanovitch – seemed to have been shading the truth. Are you at all surprised?

We just received 210 pages of records from the State Department showing that Yovanovitch had specifically warned in 2017 about corruption allegations against Burisma Holdings. However, during her November 2019 testimony in the impeachment proceedings, Yovanovitch told lawmakers that she knew little about Burisma.

We obtained the records in response to our FOIA lawsuit filed in January 2020 seeking records of communications from the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv mentioning Burisma (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:20-cv-00229)).

On October 4, 2017, Michael Polt, a former ambassador to Estonia and Serbia and who until October 2020 was Senior Director at the McCain Institute, emailed Yovanovitch regarding the McCain Institute’s plan to conduct leadership development training for Ukrainian prosecutors that would be funded by Burisma. The idea was suggested to Polt by Sally Painter, Burisma’s lobbyist at Blue Star Strategies, and a Burisma executive. In the email, Polt notes that he was introduced to Painter by U.S. special envoy to Ukraine, Kurt Volker. Volker was also a Trump impeachment witness.

Polt emails Yovanovitch on October 4, 2017:

Dear Masha: Greetings from the home front and all the best for your complex assignment in Kiev! I wonder if I could pick your brain on a leadership development we have been asked to run for Ukrainian public prosecutors here at the McCain Institute. Kurt cannot get involved with this, due to his other role as Special Envoy. Sally Painter of Blue Star Strategies, whom Kurt introduced to me and then stepped aside, together with Vadym Poharskyi of the Burisma Group have asked us whether we could provide a two-week Leadership Development and Professional Capacity Building program for Ukrainian public prosecutors proposed to us by the Ukrainian Chief Prosecutor. Burisma would fun this. We are prepared to do this, as we have done for similar groups from the DRC [Democratic Republic of the Congo] and from Pakistan. I would greatly appreciate your view if you know Burisma and/or Vadym or others.

Yovanovitch, in her response, warned Polt about Burisma, writing:

Mike: Sorry not to have responded more quickly. I will get back to you with a fuller response, but I would urge caution in dealing with the Burisma Group. It is widely believed that the owner was the beneficiary of the corrupt justice system here and I think –to the extent that anyone is aware that Burisma is funding the training –there would be raised eyebrows in Kyiv over the irony of Burisma training prosecutors and to what end.

I’d also note that the PGO [Prosecutor General’s Office] is one of the entities here that remains resolutely unreformed. After a year and a half of trying, we pulled out and reprogrammed our resources into other areas in the justice sector that were ready for change. Wish I had better news and will get back to you with more details.

In a November 7, 2017, email to Yovanovitch, Polt indicates that he is taking her “sage advice” and “not moving forward” with Burisma’s funding of the training.

During her November 15, 2019, testimony before the House Intelligence Committee in the impeachment proceedings, Yovanovitch said she didn’t have much knowledge about Burisma, and noted that she only learned of its connection to the Biden family through “press reports” she read while preparing for her Senate confirmation hearing.

The new production of records from the State Department also includes several emails regarding the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv’s response to John Solomon’s reporting for The Hill. The emails are almost entirely redacted, as are the names of the officials involved. In one email regarding this effort, an unidentified official cites a report by the George Soros-funded Anti-Corruption Action Center defending itself against the reporting as a “useful reference point.”

The U.S. Embassy in Kyiv closely monitored media and social media reaction to many conservatives and journalists in potential violation of federal law.

Marie Yovanovitch knew much more about Burisma than what she revealed in her testimony at the sham impeachment hearings. We will continue our efforts to unearth the shady details in the Burisma-Biden scandal that is not going to go away.

We have been busy uncovering other details of this scandal.

In October we received records from the State Department that included a briefing checklist of a February 22, 2019, meeting in Kyiv between Yovanovitch and Painter. The briefing checklist noted that Painter also planned to meet with Foreign Commercial Service (FCS) Officer Martin Claessens “regarding the Burisma Group energy company.”

At the time of the meeting, Hunter Biden, son of former Vice President Joe Biden, was serving on the board of directors for Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy firm, despite having no previous experience in the energy industry. Biden served on the board of Burisma until his term expired in April 2019.

In September 2020 we made public records that show George Kent, the Obama administration’s deputy assistant secretary of state in charge of Ukraine policy, which was copied to Yovanovitch, highlighting Russia-linked media “trolling” Joe Biden over “his son’s business.”

In a related case we uncovered records showing the U.S. embassy in Ukraine monitoring, in potential violation of law, Donald Trump, Jr., Rudy Giuliani and major journalists on Twitter on their commentary on Ukraine, “Biden-Burisma 2020,” and George Soros. The search terms flagged to be monitored by State Department officials on social media included Yovanovitch, Ukraine Ambassador, Ukrainian Ambassador, Ukraine Soros, Clinton campaign, and Biden-Burisma.

With Hunter Biden’s admission this week that the FBI is investigating him, the Burisma scandal is a fetid mess. And no matter what corrupted FBI and compromised DOJ do, you can trust Judicial Watch to keep on battling in court for the truth about Biden family corruption.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Latest from Judicial Watch...via email, so no link...

We have been busy uncovering other details of this scandal.

In October we received records from the State Department that included a briefing checklist of a February 22, 2019, meeting in Kyiv between Yovanovitch and Painter. The briefing checklist noted that Painter also planned to meet with Foreign Commercial Service (FCS) Officer Martin Claessens “regarding the Burisma Group energy company.”

At the time of the meeting, Hunter Biden, son of former Vice President Joe Biden, was serving on the board of directors for Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy firm, despite having no previous experience in the energy industry. Biden served on the board of Burisma until his term expired in April 2019.

In September 2020 we made public records that show George Kent, the Obama administration’s deputy assistant secretary of state in charge of Ukraine policy, which was copied to Yovanovitch, highlighting Russia-linked media “trolling” Joe Biden over “his son’s business.”

In a related case we uncovered records showing the U.S. embassy in Ukraine monitoring, in potential violation of law, Donald Trump, Jr., Rudy Giuliani and major journalists on Twitter on their commentary on Ukraine, “Biden-Burisma 2020,” and George Soros. The search terms flagged to be monitored by State Department officials on social media included Yovanovitch, Ukraine Ambassador, Ukrainian Ambassador, Ukraine Soros, Clinton campaign, and Biden-Burisma.

With Hunter Biden’s admission this week that the FBI is investigating him, the Burisma scandal is a fetid mess. And no matter what corrupted FBI and compromised DOJ do, you can trust Judicial Watch to keep on battling in court for the truth about Biden family corruption.
Once again, we see that no intelligent person could believe the bullshit that went on in the impeachment sham (or Russia!, Russia!, Russia! Or the Kavanaugh hearings etc.)

At the risk of being extremely repetitive I will state again that DC swamp is made up of people who are interested in their own power and finance and they are propped up by people who are ideologically driven and absent a moral compass.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
"The New York Times knew before the election that Joe Biden was the “big guy” in line for a secret 10 percent stake in a deal with a Chinese energy conglomerate, but the paper withheld the information from readers. Yet now that Hunter Biden admits he’s under a criminal tax probe, the Gray Lady begins to stir."