Biden Scandal Thread

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
None of this really matters, though. We were talking about Reade. Whether Ford was telling the truth or not is irrelevant.

He can't even see his hypocrisy when he walks into the door jam and steps on a rake at the same time. "Irrelevant" is the new word of the "term".

They are going tell us that all the BS from before the sham elections is now irrelevant.

No. You were willing to ruin a man's life over Ford's lies. You were willing to impeach a president over anonymous lying whistle blower. You were will to derail the country over a fake dossier. You were willing to elect a career politician inextricably involved in taking $ from foreign adversaries.

Right???

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
He can't even see his hypocrisy when he walks into the door jam and steps on a rake at the same time. "Irrelevant" is the new word of the "term".

They are going tell us that all the BS from before the sham elections is now irrelevant.

No. You were willing to ruin a man's life over Ford's lies. You were willing to impeach a president over anonymous lying whistle blower. You were will to derail the country over a fake dossier. You were willing to elect a career politician inextricably involved in taking $ from foreign adversaries.
If this is in reference to the posts I was making in our discussion, I did none of those things. I used the word 'irrelevant' because that facts, or lack thereof, of all of that has no bearing on the claims Trump is making now, and his lack of facts and proof.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
If this is in reference to the posts I was making in our discussion, I did none of those things. I used the word 'irrelevant' because that facts, or lack thereof, of all of that has no bearing on the claims Trump is making now, and his lack of facts and proof.
I quoted the person it was in reference to.

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
So now it comes to light that the IRS and DOJ have had ongoing criminal investigations on Hunter Biden and Jim Biden, since last summer. And the main stream media and big tech made almost everyone believe that it was just made up stories, even hacking. I guess we will find out who "the big guy" is on 1/21/21.

I wonder what the election results would have been if these stories would have been covered the way they would have been, if say, Don Jr. and Eric would have been the subjects of those investigations.

OP
Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
My apologies.

Sent from my Commodore VIC 20 using Tapatalk

Is that the new version of the Commodore 64?

I had one of those...lol. The floppy drive was an actual floppy drive, that took 5 1/4" disks, and the drive was as long as my desk is wide, and you to make the desk vibrate when it was reading a disk....awesome computer.

EDIT: I actually had two floppy drives for mine....a 1541, and a 1541A....the 1541 was a dinosaur! It was huge! The 1541 A was about the size of an Atari....

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
Is that the new version of the Commodore 64?

I had one of those...lol. The floppy drive was an actual floppy drive, that took 5 1/4" disks, and the drive was as long as my desk is wide, and you to make the desk vibrate when it was reading a disk....awesome computer.

EDIT: I actually had two floppy drives for mine....a 1541, and a 1541A....the 1541 was a dinosaur! It was huge! The 1541 A was about the size of an Atari....
Heh. The Vic 20 was the predecessor to the 64. It did not have a floppy drive, it had a tape drive. As in it used regular audio tape cassette.

I didn't have floppy drives until my first PC which was a clone 286/12mhz (on Turbo!) with a 40mb hard drive.

johnlocke

Reaction score
Heh. The Vic 20 was the predecessor to the 64. It did not have a floppy drive, it had a tape drive. As in it used regular audio tape cassette.

I didn't have floppy drives until my first PC which was a clone 286/12mhz (on Turbo!) with a 40mb hard drive.

My first PC was an Epson with a CP/M operating system, a monochrome monitor, and a dot matric printer. I so badly wanted a PC jr. but my dad chose this. :)

OP
Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
The first "PC" I ever used was a Radio Shack TRS-80 that belonged to the school.

My first home computer was a Texas Instruments TI99-4A, I think the model was.

Yeah...that one I had a cassette drive and tape recorder. Yeah...the horror of watching the recorder literally eat your cassette and all your hard work going to Hell in a Gordian Knot of stretched and tangled magnetic tape....Oh My God....That is a feeling I had almost forgotten...the only equivalent in modern times is the "Blue Screen of Death".

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
My own first computer was an 8088 with a single 5.25 floppy. I can't remember what the clock speed was. If I had to guess I would say 5Mhz. Later I acquired a 2086/12 with a 40MB HD and I was hooked. I started buy parts/components and building computers for sale. I probably sold 30 total.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
1608399845905.png
The Biden campaign strategy was just a repeat. My question is for the libs here: How many t-shirts do you have like this one?

Inspector_50

Reaction score
View: https://twitter.com/kimKBaltimore/status/1348615869111406593?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

No white males need apply.

Is anyone surprised this rambling, pandering racist would say this?
""Our priority will be Black, Latino, Asian, and Native American owned small businesses, women-owned businesses, and finally having equal access to resources needed to reopen and rebuild." — President-elect Biden"

Having equal access to resources is discrimination? I mean it probably is to you and her, but really, no, its not.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
""Our priority will be Black, Latino, Asian, and Native American owned small businesses, women-owned businesses, and finally having equal access to resources needed to reopen and rebuild." — President-elect Biden"

Having equal access to resources is discrimination? I mean it probably is to you and her, but really, no, its not.
As much as you want us to be, we are not stupid and we can read.

On a different subject, are taxes high in California? And, It is a big state, but I have a business trip planned to San Diego for July (still scheduled) are you near there? Can you recommend a couple of good restaurants? What part of California are you located?

Inspector_50

Reaction score
As much as you want us to be, we are not stupid and we can read.

On a different subject, are taxes high in California? And, It is a big state, but I have a business trip planned to San Diego for July (still scheduled) are you near there? Can you recommend a couple of good restaurants? What part of California are you located?
Yes Taxes are silly high. I am not near San Diego. I have not been there since A school in the military. I can tell you some cool tattoo shops! lol. Its a very nice place, you will like it, especially this time of the year. As far as what part of Cali I am in, I am scared to tell you. :coffee:

IU_Knightmare

Reaction score
As a public service to any who might have difficulties understanding... :coffee:

PRIORITIZE

verb

1. designate or treat (something) as more important than other things.
    "prioritize your credit card debt"
    • determine the order for dealing with (a series of items or tasks) according to their relative importance.
      "age affects the way people prioritize their goals"

Inspector_50

Reaction score
As a public service to any who might have difficulties understanding... :coffee:

PRIORITIZE

verb

1. designate or treat (something) as more important than other things.
    "prioritize your credit card debt"
    • determine the order for dealing with (a series of items or tasks) according to their relative importance.
      "age affects the way people prioritize their goals"
and as for people who do not know how sentence structure works.

Our priority will be Black, Latino, Asian, and Native American owned small businesses, women-owned businesses, and finally having equal access to resources needed to reopen and rebuild." — President-elect Biden"

Equal access to resources was in the same sentence as prioritize. Which means it was part of what he is going to prioritize. I guess he needed asshole in there so you would have been happier.