Biden Scandal Thread

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
and as for people who do not know how sentence structure works.

Our priority will be Black, Latino, Asian, and Native American owned small businesses, women-owned businesses, and finally having equal access to resources needed to reopen and rebuild." — President-elect Biden"

Equal access to resources was in the same sentence as prioritize. Which means it was part of what he is going to prioritize. I guess he needed asshole in there so you would have been happier.
"Finally" means after or last in this sentence, Middie (from Cali).

I may be a dumb Econ major with poor sentence structure of my own, but my comprehension is decent and I have one hell of a bullshit antenna. Also, I was the 3rd place finisher in the 4th grade geography bee.

But I digress. It is getting late here in the EST zone. You California residents have it easy. Anyone still bothering to read this part of the thread knows what we are each saying. They can use their own BS antenna. :coffee:

foobahl

Reaction score
and as for people who do not know how sentence structure works.

Our priority will be Black, Latino, Asian, and Native American owned small businesses, women-owned businesses, and finally having equal access to resources needed to reopen and rebuild." — President-elect Biden"

Equal access to resources was in the same sentence as prioritize. Which means it was part of what he is going to prioritize. I guess he needed asshole in there so you would have been happier.
"And finally", in this sentence means after all the other things are done. How am I reading it wrong. Commas can be used to seperate independent thoughts.

foobahl

Reaction score
"Finally" means after or last in this sentence, Middie (from Cali).

I may be a dumb Econ major with poor sentence structure of my own, but my comprehension is decent and I have one hell of a bullshit antenna. Also, I was the 3rd place finisher in the 4th grade geography bee.

But I digress. It is getting late here in the EST zone. You California residents have it easy. Anyone still bothering to read this part of the thread knows what we are each saying. They can use their own BS antenna. :coffee:
How many contestants in that geography bee. :D