Biden Scandal Thread

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
I live where the men are men and the sheep are ner

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
I see you can't answer that question either.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

pussy
Thanks for answering my question, I already knew the answer, just needed to confirm I was right, which I am.

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
Monday morning doozy!!! July 2014 thru January 2017 not even disclosed yet!

Repulsive.

https://justthenews.com/accountabil...secret-service-provided-security-hunter-biden

Air Biden: Secret Service provided security for Hunter Biden on 400-plus trips during Obama years

Hunter Biden has already made headlines with his pursuit of global business, raising questions about conflicts of interests by landing lucrative deals in Ukraine and China while his father Joe was vice president.

And now it’s his proclivity for globetrotting travel that is garnering attention.

The son of the former vice president and 2020 Democratic presidential nominee in waiting used Secret Service protection on at least 411 international and domestic trips during the Obama years, according to records released this month under the Freedom of Information Act to the conservative watchdog Judicial Watch.

The records show Hunter Biden made at least 29 international trips between January 2009 and July 2014 and hundreds more criss-crossing the United States.

Five of the trips were to China, where the Bidens raised eyebrows in December 2013 as Hunter joined his father on an official government trip and pursued an investment opportunity in the shadows of his father’s work.

Six months later, Hunter Biden landed on the board of the Ukrainian gas company Burisma Holdings at a time when his father oversaw U.S.-Ukraine policy and the company was under investigation.

State Department officials testified at last fall’s impeachment proceedings that the Ukraine arrangement created the appearance of a conflict of interest.

While it is normal for the Secret Service to provide family members of a president and vice president with security details, Hunter Biden’s security logs stand out for the sheer volume of travel.

The FOIA covered 1,987 days of the Obama presidency (July 1, 2014 thru Jan. 19, 2017 have not yet been produced), meaning Hunter Biden averaged a trip once every five days or so during the covered period.

Hunter-Biden-travel-June-2020-FOIA.pdf
The Secret Service did not provide the cost figures for providing security for those trips, but it is likely to run into the hundreds of thousands of dollars since Hunter Biden went to places like Kenya, London, France, Spain and China, the newly released records show.

“Given the Burisma-Ukraine-China influence peddling scandals, Hunter Biden’s extensive international travel during the Obama-Biden presidency, including at least 5 trips to China, will raise additional questions,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said after releasing the records.

Indeed, the travel is under additional scrutiny. As part of the FOIA, the Secret service revealed that Senate committee chairmen Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) and Charles Grassley (R-Iowa) requested the same records as part of their investigations into possible conflicts of interests in the Biden family.

The Secret Service did not indicate whether Hunter Biden’s travel was on private airliners or on Air Force One, Air Force Two or other government aircraft.

Among the international travel:

Ethiopia and India — June 14-22, 2009
Argentina on September — 14-17, 2009
France and Spain — November 9-13, 2009
Canada — February 12-15, 2010
Dominican Republic — February 18-22, 2010
Puerto Rico — March 20-27, 2010
China — April 6-9, 2010
Belgium, Spain, and the United Kingdom — May 5-8, 2010
U.K., Egypt, Kenya, South Africa, Ascension Island, U.S. Virgin Islands — June 6-13, 2010
Denmark and South Africa — August 9-24, 2010
Hong Kong, Taiwan and China — April 16-22, 2011
Mexico — May 15-17, 2011
Colombia, France, United Arab Emirates — November 1-11, 2011
U.K. and Russia — February 15-18, 2012
Germany, France and U.K. — on February 1-5, 2013
U.K. and Ireland — March 20-22, 2013
China — June 13-15, 2013
Switzerland and Italy — July 26-August 7, 2013
Japan, China, South Korea and the Philippines — December 2-9, 2013
China and Qatar — May 7-14, 2014

Meh.

The son of any VP is going to get SS protection where ever he goes. Period.

I don't have an issue with them protecting him where ever he went.

That's not saying I'm giving him a blank check to do anything he wants, anywhere in the world, simply that the SS protection is not an issue.

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
Is this the thread where we post about how Trump was briefed four months ago that Russia put a bounty on dead American soldiers and hasn't said a peep, since it doesn't have its own thread, or a single mention?

Or does it belong in one of the many BENGHAZI threads?

Well there's this.

Statement by DNI Ratcliffe: "I have confirmed that neither the President nor the Vice President were ever briefed on any intelligence alleged by the New York Times in its reporting yesterday."

But hey, what does the DNI know, clearly the NYT is an unimpeachable source of nothing but The Truth.

I mean, one cannot find a single incident of the NYT publishing anything about Trump that didn't turn out to be 100% absolutely accurate. :coffee:

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Meh.

The son of any VP is going to get SS protection where ever he goes. Period.

I don't have an issue with them protecting him where ever he went.

That's not saying I'm giving him a blank check to do anything he wants, anywhere in the world, simply that the SS protection is not an issue.

I disagree.

This is abuse.

It’s confirmation of the Biden’s nefarious actions, using their political position for personal gain while on the public payroll. Hunters globetrotting is an abuse on another scale.

Honestly, if this were Donald Jr it’d be nonstop on all their bombtossing networks and print.

OP
Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
I have no objection to Secret Service protection for the president's immediate family, no matter who is president.

In fact, I would insist on it.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
I have no objection to Secret Service protection for the president's immediate family, no matter who is president.

In fact, I would insist on it.

That is agreed on.

But Biden’s took this to a level previously unattained.

The FOIA covered 1,987 days of the Obama presidency (July 1, 2014 thru Jan. 19, 2017 have not yet been produced), meaning Hunter Biden averaged a trip once every five days or so during the covered period.

Why the hesitation for the release of the specified time period?

Given the Burisma-Ukraine-China influence peddling scandals, Hunter Biden’s extensive international travel during the Obama-Biden presidency, including at least 5 trips to China, will raise additional questions,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said after releasing the records

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
I disagree.

This is abuse.

It’s confirmation of the Biden’s nefarious actions, using their political position for personal gain while on the public payroll. Hunters globetrotting is an abuse on another scale.

Honestly, if this were Donald Jr it’d be nonstop on all their bombtossing networks and print.

Perhaps I wasn't clear.

When I said the following:

I was trying to say that if he was exploiting his position as Biden's son to enrich himself, and more importantly if Joe was facilitating that, then that is worthy of review.

It seems the left has no hesitation to bemoan out how they think Trump and/or his family may be enriched by what he does while POTUS, so what's good for the goose is good for the gander

The fact that he had SS protection while he did this is moot.

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
He wasn't president.

From Wiki

The Secret Service ensures the safety of the president of the United States, the vice president of the United States, the president's and vice president's immediate families, former presidents, their spouses and their minor children under the age of 16, major presidential and vice-presidential candidates and their spouses, and visiting foreign heads of state.

Biden's son is part of his immediate family.

Regardless of who holds the office, such protection is prudent.

Stop an think for a moment.

How many silly Movie/TV plots have included a kidnapping of the child of a major politician to get them to do something for the bad guys?

So suppose for a moment, these family members were not given protection and they were kidnapped.

That's a lose-lose scenario for the government in question.

Unless of course they've got Mike Banning on the job, and then it's the making for a movie trilogy.

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
Is this the thread where we post about how Trump was briefed four months ago that Russia put a bounty on dead American soldiers and hasn't said a peep, since it doesn't have its own thread, or a single mention?

Or does it belong in one of the many BENGHAZI threads?

Yeah, remember back in 2010 when Obama went all Rambo on Iran over this?

So remind me precisely what he did?

Oh yeah, he later sent Iran $1.7B

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Perhaps I wasn't clear.

When I said the following:

I was trying to say that if he was exploiting his position as Biden's son to enrich himself, and more importantly if Joe was facilitating that, then that is worthy of review.

It seems the left has no hesitation to bemoan out how they think Trump and/or his family may be enriched by what he does while POTUS, so what's good for the goose is good for the gander

The fact that he had SS protection while he did this is moot.

Oh I agree he should have protection. Last thing we’d need is a prominent hostage situation.

At some point he should’ve been pulled aside and shown a graph of his usage vs all previous. It’s a bad look.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
https://justthenews.com/accountabil...watch-sues-obtain-hunter-biden-travel-records

Judicial Watch sues to obtain Hunter Biden travel records

The Judicial Watch organization has filed a lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Homeland Security seeking to obtain records about Hunter Biden's domestic and international travel while he had Secret Service protection.

Filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, Judicial Watch's suit concerning the travel dates and locations of former Vice President Joe Biden's son Hunter comes after the group filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the Secret Service. But the watchdog group says that it received an insufficient response that failed to provide information for the full period requested.

“Given the Burisma-Ukraine-China influence-peddling scandals, Hunter Biden’s extensive international travel during the Obama-Biden presidency, including at least five trips to China, raises serious questions about where else he traveled in the final two and a half years of the Obama administration," Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement. "The Secret Service’s incomplete response to our straightforward FOIA request on Hunter Biden’s travel has forced us to go to court – once again – to fight for the public’s right to know."

While Judicial Watch in its February 7, 2020 FOIA request sought records spanning from "2001 to the present," the group did not receive records for any travel following July 8, 2014.

The records the organization has obtained so far show that Hunter Biden took hundreds of trips with Secret Service protection.

"The records show that, between January 31, 2011 and July 8, 2014, Hunter Biden received Secret Service protection for 411 separate domestic and international trips, including to 29 different foreign countries. He received protection while visiting China five times," according to Judicial Watch.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
A pissed off old timer!

https://justthenews.com/government/...s-effort-derail-biden-investigations-grassley

Democrats planted false stories in effort to derail Biden investigations, Grassley says

One of the longest serving members of Congress in a scathing speech on Wednesday accused Democrats of resorting to dirty tricks in order to derail investigations into Joe and Hunter Biden’s dealings with Ukraine. "This is the behavior of cowards. And it has to stop," Sen. Chuck Grassley declared.

Democrats have accused two leading senators of engaging in disinformation, while in truth the accusers are engaging in disinformation, said Grassley, R-Iowa, in his speech to lawmakers.

Citing investigations being led by himself and Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, Grassley highlighted important revelations, among them that parts of the infamous anti-Trump document, the Steele Dossier, were based on Russian disinformation.

The current investigations by Grassley and Johnson center on Hunter Biden’s position on the board of the Burisma company in Ukraine when his father, Joe Biden, was vice president.

Both Grassley and Johnson have come under fire from Congressional Democrats who have sought to discredit the investigation - thus prompting Grassley's floor speech.

“In the last few weeks, Democrats have falsely accused me and Senator Johnson of receiving packets of information, including tapes, from a Ukrainian,” Grassley said. “That’s false reporting based on leaks from a letter written by Senator Schumer, Senator Warner, Speaker Pelosi, and Representative Schiff, which is itself based on cherry picked innuendo from classified documents.”

In his forceful remarks, Grassley accused Democrats of acting in bad faith.

"This nonsense of orchestrated leaks to plant stories falsely accusing me of dealing in disinformation based on actual disinformation that I wasn’t even privy to serves only the interest of our shared adversaries," he said. "This is the behavior of cowards. And it has to stop."

Elsewhere, he countered the Democrats’ claims.

“Let me be clear, my investigation with Senator Johnson is based on how the Obama administration formulated its Ukraine policy, which then Vice President Biden oversaw while his son was on the board of a corrupt Ukrainian natural gas company that was under investigation,” Grassley said.

Summarizing the Russia collusion investigation that produced no evidence of collusion between Moscow and Donald Trump, Grassley took a swipe at the Democrats for not examining the roots of those charges.

“Maybe the Democrats don’t want to look under the hood of the fake Russia investigation because they’d be front and center,” Grassley said.

The pointed floor statement follows an Aug. 4 letter from Grassley and Johnson to Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), Senate Intelligence Vice Chair Mark Warner (D-Va.), and House Intelligence Chair Adam Schiff (D-Calif.).

“The fact that the press knew more about the content of the allegedly classified material than we did indicates that you are more interested in grabbing headlines and scoring political points than actually addressing and confronting the issue of foreign interference in our elections,” Grassley and Johnson wrote in their letter.

“We have neither sought out, relied upon, nor publicly released anything that could even remotely be considered disinformation,” the two wrote.

Grassley, 86, was first elected in 1980, and is serving his seventh term in the United States Senate.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Senators are getting PISSED they’re trying to hide info.

https://justthenews.com/accountabil...mos-disclose-relentless-pressure-hunter-biden

New State memos disclose relentless pressure by Hunter Biden-connected Ukrainian firm

The Ukrainian natural gas firm that appointed Vice President Joe Biden's son Hunter to a lucrative board seat relentlessly pressured the State Department throughout the 2016 election in an effort to get corruption allegations against it dropped and its badly damaged reputation rehabilitated, newly released government memos show.

"They keep trying through every channel they can," a State Department official lamented in summer 2016, describing a nonstop lobbying campaign by Burisma Holdings and its American representatives.

The memos, released to Just the News under a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit assisted by the Southeastern Foundation, add new significance to a long-running Senate investigation into the Bidens' activities and perceived conflicts of interest in Ukraine.

For instance, they show far more contact between Burisma and the U.S. embassy in Kiev than was acknowledged by witnesses during President Trump's impeachment proceedings earlier this year. One issue in that trial was the more than $3 million Hunter Biden's firm collected from Burisma while his father supervised Ukraine policy for President Obama.

The memos obtained by Just the News also were withheld from Senate investigators, who learned of their existence from the FOIA lawsuit.

"We have been so frustrated in our attempt to get the documentation that we need before we can sit down and interview people, and as I understand it, the documents you just obtained in your FOIA request we haven't received unbelievably," Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson said in an interview with the John Solomon Reports podcast.

"I cannot tell you how frustrated and ticked off, I'll use that word, ticked off about where we are here. So yeah, I subpoenaed the FBI. And, you know, expect additional subpoenas to be forthcoming,” Johnson (R-Wisc.) added.

Asked whether a subpoena to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo might be forthcoming, Johnson answered, "Well, certainly a subpoena would bring it to his attention."

The memos show Burisma's lobbying efforts were led by a Democratic firm called Blue Star Strategies and aided by the nonprofit Atlantic Council foreign policy think tank, stretching from the State Department's executive suite in Washington at the start of the election to the U.S. embassy in Kiev in the waning days of the Obama administration.

Burisma representatives repeatedly pressed for meetings, at times invoking Hunter Biden's name, starting with a Blue Star conversation with then-Undersecretary of State Catherine Novelli in January 2016 before turning their attention to U.S. diplomats on the ground in Kiev, the memos show.

By summer 2016 — their mission to clear Burisma's name still incomplete — Blue Star officials pigeonholed the new U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch, during her Senate confirmation hearing and then attended a private reception where she was honored, according to the memos.

State officials at times chafed at the Burisma campaign, concerned Hunter Biden's role at the gas firm was undercutting his father's anti-corruption efforts in Ukraine, according to the memos and interviews.

"We had already offered our regrets to Blue Star. But they keep trying through every channel they can," State Department official Catherine Croft wrote July 29, 2016 in an email to George Kent, one of the department's top officials in the Kiev embassy.

At the time, the U.S. embassy in Kiev was undergoing a transition as outgoing Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt was leaving for a new assignment and being replaced by Yovanovitch.

And Burisma's founder, Mykola Zlochesky, was pressing to get long-running corruption investigations against his company dropped in Ukraine, something that could not happen easily without the tacit approval of the State Department.

Two of Blue Star's highly connected Democratic players, Sally Painter and Karen Tramontano, made repeated overtures to meet with Pyatt and Yovanovitch, as did two former American diplomats, Daniel Fried and John Herbst, who were working at the Atlantic Council, the memos show.

Kent tried to rebuff the late July 2016 meeting request.

"Well, Sally Poynter (he misspelled her name) never did call me after Dan Fried tried to broker it," Kent wrote Croft back about one of the meeting requests. "I think that means he gave her a taste about what I would have said re: Zlochevsky, Burisma and Hunter Biden." For emphasis, Kent added a smiley face to the end of his email.

Kent, now a deputy assistant secretary of state, recently confirmed to Senate investigators that he believed Burisma and Zlochevsky were corrupt and that Hunter Biden's hiring at the firm created the appearance of a conflict of interest for the U.S. government because his father, Joe Biden, oversaw Ukraine policy, officials told Just the News.

State declined the July 2016 meeting after Yovanovitch instructed her staff to be "noncommittal," but Blue Star's efforts simply escalated, the memos show.

A Blue Star official wrote State that Painter, a former Clinton administration lawyer, had pigeonholed Yovanovitch at her July 2016 confirmation hearing in the Senate.

"Sally has worked with Ambassador Yovanovitch in the past and spoke with her at the nomination hearing about getting together before her departure for Ukraine," the Blue Star official wrote. "... Sally would greatly appreciate the chance to brief the Ambassador on a few vital topics regarding Ukraine."

State memos show Blue Star also attended a private reception honoring Yovanovitch in August 2016 before she departed for Kiev.

By early September 2016, Burisma tried a different approach. Herbst, a former U.S. ambassador now working for the Atlantic Council, corresponded with Kent and had dinner to discuss Burisma and other matters, the memos show. Kent would eventually brief Yovanovitch on Herbst's overture.

That same month, an American lawyer representing Burisma, John Buretta, wrote a lengthy letter to Yovanovitch suggesting the corruption accusations against the Ukrainian company were unwarranted and asking U.S. officials to reconsider their views on Hunter Biden's employer.

After Trump unexpectedly won the November 2016 election, Tramontano finally scored a meeting with Yovanovitch on Dec. 8, 2016. A memo describing the meeting was provided to Just the News in a highly redacted form but made clear that Burisma was the subject.

"An Atlantic Council member and Washington veteran, Tramontano informally represents Mykola Zlochevsky, the Burisma CEO, who has long been the target of law enforcement proceedings in Ukraine," the lone sentence left unredacted from the memo states.

By late December 2016, Kent informed Yovanovitch that Burisma had managed to get Ukraine prosecutors to drop all investigations in return for the gas company paying a large tax penalty.

On Jan. 13, 2017, seven days before Trump took office, Kent received a notification from Herbst that his Atlantic Council group had received and accepted a large donation from Burisma, which was now celebrating its success in getting the corruption probes shut down.

"George, I wanted you to know before it becomes public that the Atlantic Council decided to accept support for its program from Burisma," Herbst wrote. "We looked at the matter closely and waited for over a month. Information provided to us by the Cravath lawyer for Burisma in the London case was an important factor, although some uneasiness remains."

Kent forwarded Herbst's email to Yovanovitch as an "FYI," suggesting to the ambassador that the Atlantic Council had simply been part of Blue Star's lobbying campaign for Burisma.

"The Blue Star duo, Karen and Sally, are on the Atlantic Council roster, and are the probable pushers of this," Kent wrote. "John had come to the old DCR on a trip last fall before I moved and talked through the whole Burisma/Zlochevsky nexus. At the time he made no mention of this as a possibility."

Johnson said even before the release of the new memos this week, his committee already had plenty of evidence to show that Joe Biden engaged in a prohibited conflict of interest as vice president by continuing to oversee U.S.-Ukraine policy while his son worked for and was enriched by Burisma.

That appearance issue, Johnson said, was made worse when Joe Biden pressured Ukraine in March 2016 to fire the prosecutor overseeing the Burisma probe. Biden has said he sought the firing because he thought the prosecutor was ineffective and not because of the Burisma probe.

Johnson said media reports suggesting there was no wrongdoing by the Bidens in Ukraine are simply wrong.

"The public has to be aware of this what I call glaring conflict of interest. The media is covering for Joe Biden. They're part and parcel of the Democratic Party," Johnson said.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...dnc-clintons-i-believe-joe-biden-is-a-rapist/

Nolte: Rose McGowan Rips DNC, Clintons — ‘I Believe Joe Biden Is a Rapist’

John Nolte22 Aug 2020
Tasos Katopodis/Getty Images/RENA LAVERTY/AFP via Getty Images
Tasos Katopodis/Getty Images/RENA LAVERTY/AFP via Getty Images
4:22

Actress-activist Rose McGowan ripped into the Clintons and Joe Biden Friday night with an anguished tweet about their “evil.”

“I was raped by a TOP Democratic donor. Hillary Clinton shut down NBC’s exposé of HW [Harvey Weinstein] with one call from her spokesperson. I strongly believe Joe Biden is a rapist. [The] DNC [Democrat National Convention] had Bill Clinton, serial abuser of young women (Epstein & others) speak,” McGowan tweeted, adding: “You want me to be pro-Dem? I know more than you will ever know about their evil. You can hide behind your convenient morality. I won’t”

McGowan has publicly accused disgraced Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein of raping her in 1997. The far-left New York Times confirmed Weinstein paid her a $100,000 settlement, which she alleges was hush money.

What McGowan is referring to is the fact that Weinstein was much more than a mogul and Oscar-winning producer. For decades, he was not only a major Democrat donor but an entrée into even more left-wing Hollywood money through his vast connections. Weinstein was also a close personal friend of both the Clintons and Obamas. Former first lady Michelle Obama described Weinstein as a “wonderful human being” and “good friend” in 2013. Weinstein had not yet been charged or convicted of rape. That would come a few years later. But at the time he had a notorious reputation as a toxic bully.

But his checks cleared.

When McGowan says Hillary killed NBC’s exposé, she’s referring to Ronan Farrow’s Pulitzer-winning reporting. Farrow’s reporting not only brought down Weinstein and helped launch the #MeToo movement. Farrow credibly claims he had the Weinstein story locked down for NBC News (including police audio of Weinstein admitting he groped a model) and NBC still showed him the door, but only after Hillary Clinton leaned on him and NBC through her powerful publicist.

McGown, like a lot of people – at least anyone with an open mind who’s looked at the evidence – says she believes Tara Reade when she writes “I believe Joe Biden is a rapist.” Reade has credibly claimed Biden assaulted her in 1993. The evidence backing up that claim is mind-blowing.

As far as Bill Clinton the “serial abuser,” the DNC still allowed Clinton to speak, even as his sleazy connections to Jeffrey Epstein come more and more to light every day. To the surprise of no one, Hillary also appears to be part of this.

So imagine you are Rose McGowan. You’re the Ground Zero of the #MeToo movement and nothing’s changed, not a goddamned thing.

McGowan is the one who risked all the horrors that come with violating Harvey Weinstein’s non-disclosure agreement, and did so when he was still Harvey Fucking Weinstein, not an old rapist clunking around on a walker. She’s the tip of the spear, she’s the one who lost her career, she’s the one who burned all the bridges — and now — thanks in no small part to sellout (and McGowan’s former charmed co-star) Alyssa Milano, it was all for nothing. Everything keeps right on keeping on.

Oh, sure, McGowan was a real hero when “problematic” men were being taken down, men who could easily be replaced, men whose time had passed, men like Brett Kavanaugh who are ideologically unacceptable. Go Rose!

But Joe Biden? Whoa, whoa, whoa… Let’s not go crazy here. We need him to stop Trump and we need Bill Clinton to make the case for him and Hillary is part of that package deal, so Crazy Rose needs to go away now…

The same media, the same celebrities, the same Alyssa Milano that rode the #MeToo movement to ratings and prestige have now totally sold out. Of course they have. It was never about right and wrong or enough is enough, or rape — it was only about power, it was only about Alyssa Milano’s comeback…

Tara Reade, Rose McGowan… They’re liars now, crazies, attention-whores… Just like all women who dare to accuse or speak out against any man needed to further the left-wing cause.

Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC. Follow his Facebook Page here.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Lol!!!!!!

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/2...harlottesville-race-riots-endorses-joe-biden/

White Supremacist Who Organized Charlottesville Race Riots Endorses Joe Biden

Trump is labeled an avid racist by political opponents and media, but Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are endorsed by one of the most notorious racists in America.

Evita Duffy
Richard Spencer, neo-Nazi, white supremacist, and organizer of the infamous 2017 Charlottesville riots, announced yesterday on Twitter that he will be voting for Joe Biden in the upcoming 2020 election.

A Twitter user asked Spencer if he will be voting for Biden or sitting out the election, given his belief that “Biden/Kamala will be tougher on crime/BLM than Trump.” Spencer responded, “I plan to vote for Biden and a straight democratic ticket. It’s not based on ‘accelerationism’ or anything like that; the liberals are clearly more competent people.”

Although Spencer claims that his endorsement is about competence and not ideology, his comments from the 2017 Charlottesville riots say otherwise. During his keynote speech in Charlottesville, Spencer explained how abortion advances white nationalist goals, stating, “The people who are having abortions are generally very often black or Hispanic or from very poor circumstances.”

It’s true that the vast majority of Planned Parenthood clinics, the leading abortion provider in the U.S., are in minority neighborhoods. According to the CDC’s Abortion Surveillance report, black women make up 34 percent of all abortions in the United States, though they are only 13.4 percent of the U.S. population. The Charlotte Lozier Institute in New York City reported that black women in New York City have more abortions than live births. This is not too surprising considering the Planned Parenthood’s original goal of targeting the offspring of the poor, of minorities, and babies who are physically or mentally challenged.

The Biden/ Harris ticket has been named by the Susan B. Anthony List the “most pro-abortion ticket” in U.S. history. Sen. Kamala Harris is a pro-abortion extremist who supports late-term abortion. Alternatively, Trump has maintained firmly pro-life policies during his presidency and is actually the first sitting president in U.S. history to speak at the annual “March for Life” in Washington, D.C.

Since he kicked off his presidential campaign, Biden has made various racist comments. His own running mate even accused Biden of supporting racist policies when she viciously attacked him on the debate stage in prime time.

When pressed by Errol Barnett of CBS News on whether he’d taken a cognitive test, Biden fired back saying that the question was akin to asking the black reporter if he would take a drug test to see if “you’re taking cocaine or not” and if he was a “junkie.”

In an interview with National Public Radio’s Lulu Garcia-Navarro, Biden claimed that Latinos were more intellectually diverse than black people. “Unlike the African American community with notable exceptions,” said Biden. “the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things,” he told the Latina reporter.

Last year, Joe Biden told the Asian & Latino Coalition in Des Moines, Iowa, that “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

In an interview with The Breakfast Club Biden said “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re voting for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

Despite Biden’s comments, it is President Donald Trump who has been dubbed a racist by his opponents and their allies in the corporate media. In 2017, the left falsely charged Trump with giving moral equivalence to the two sides of the Charlottesville riots and calling white supremacist protesters “very fine people.”

The context from the interview where the quote is derived from proves this is a lie. Instead, Trump was pointing out that not everyone protesting was a racist and there were good people on both sides.

The reporter said, “The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest –.” Trump interjected to point out that some protesters came with good intentions to defend statues and monuments. “Excuse me, excuse me,” said the president, “They didn’t put themselves — and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

Biden wasted no time after he announced his candidacy for president, jumping on the false reporting conjured by the media. He accused Trump of giving “oxygen” to racists and having “yet once to condemn white supremacy.”

In truth, the day that a woman was killed and many others injured after a man plowed his car into a group of counter protesters, Trump said, “We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides.”

Trump also stated he had spoken to Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, and “we agreed that the hate and the division must stop and must stop right now. We have to come together as Americans with love for our nation and true affection — really — and I say this so strongly — true affection for each other.”

Additionally, Trump issued a statement from the White House, and referred to “KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

While Trump has been labeled an avid racist by his political opponents and members of the media, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are being endorsed by one of the most notorious racists in America. If the corporate media didn’t memory-hole Biden’s history of racist comments and the links between abortion and white nationalist goals, it might not come as such a shock.

Evita Duffy is an intern at The Federalist and a junior at the University of Chicago where she studies American history. She loves the Midwest, J.R.R. Tolkien, writing, & her family.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
Lol!!!!!!

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/2...harlottesville-race-riots-endorses-joe-biden/

White Supremacist Who Organized Charlottesville Race Riots Endorses Joe Biden

Trump is labeled an avid racist by political opponents and media, but Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are endorsed by one of the most notorious racists in America.

Evita Duffy
Richard Spencer, neo-Nazi, white supremacist, and organizer of the infamous 2017 Charlottesville riots, announced yesterday on Twitter that he will be voting for Joe Biden in the upcoming 2020 election.

A Twitter user asked Spencer if he will be voting for Biden or sitting out the election, given his belief that “Biden/Kamala will be tougher on crime/BLM than Trump.” Spencer responded, “I plan to vote for Biden and a straight democratic ticket. It’s not based on ‘accelerationism’ or anything like that; the liberals are clearly more competent people.”

Although Spencer claims that his endorsement is about competence and not ideology, his comments from the 2017 Charlottesville riots say otherwise. During his keynote speech in Charlottesville, Spencer explained how abortion advances white nationalist goals, stating, “The people who are having abortions are generally very often black or Hispanic or from very poor circumstances.”

It’s true that the vast majority of Planned Parenthood clinics, the leading abortion provider in the U.S., are in minority neighborhoods. According to the CDC’s Abortion Surveillance report, black women make up 34 percent of all abortions in the United States, though they are only 13.4 percent of the U.S. population. The Charlotte Lozier Institute in New York City reported that black women in New York City have more abortions than live births. This is not too surprising considering the Planned Parenthood’s original goal of targeting the offspring of the poor, of minorities, and babies who are physically or mentally challenged.

The Biden/ Harris ticket has been named by the Susan B. Anthony List the “most pro-abortion ticket” in U.S. history. Sen. Kamala Harris is a pro-abortion extremist who supports late-term abortion. Alternatively, Trump has maintained firmly pro-life policies during his presidency and is actually the first sitting president in U.S. history to speak at the annual “March for Life” in Washington, D.C.

Since he kicked off his presidential campaign, Biden has made various racist comments. His own running mate even accused Biden of supporting racist policies when she viciously attacked him on the debate stage in prime time.

When pressed by Errol Barnett of CBS News on whether he’d taken a cognitive test, Biden fired back saying that the question was akin to asking the black reporter if he would take a drug test to see if “you’re taking cocaine or not” and if he was a “junkie.”

In an interview with National Public Radio’s Lulu Garcia-Navarro, Biden claimed that Latinos were more intellectually diverse than black people. “Unlike the African American community with notable exceptions,” said Biden. “the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things,” he told the Latina reporter.

Last year, Joe Biden told the Asian & Latino Coalition in Des Moines, Iowa, that “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

In an interview with The Breakfast Club Biden said “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re voting for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

Despite Biden’s comments, it is President Donald Trump who has been dubbed a racist by his opponents and their allies in the corporate media. In 2017, the left falsely charged Trump with giving moral equivalence to the two sides of the Charlottesville riots and calling white supremacist protesters “very fine people.”

The context from the interview where the quote is derived from proves this is a lie. Instead, Trump was pointing out that not everyone protesting was a racist and there were good people on both sides.

The reporter said, “The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest –.” Trump interjected to point out that some protesters came with good intentions to defend statues and monuments. “Excuse me, excuse me,” said the president, “They didn’t put themselves — and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

Biden wasted no time after he announced his candidacy for president, jumping on the false reporting conjured by the media. He accused Trump of giving “oxygen” to racists and having “yet once to condemn white supremacy.”

In truth, the day that a woman was killed and many others injured after a man plowed his car into a group of counter protesters, Trump said, “We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides.”

Trump also stated he had spoken to Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, and “we agreed that the hate and the division must stop and must stop right now. We have to come together as Americans with love for our nation and true affection — really — and I say this so strongly — true affection for each other.”

Additionally, Trump issued a statement from the White House, and referred to “KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

While Trump has been labeled an avid racist by his political opponents and members of the media, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are being endorsed by one of the most notorious racists in America. If the corporate media didn’t memory-hole Biden’s history of racist comments and the links between abortion and white nationalist goals, it might not come as such a shock.

Evita Duffy is an intern at The Federalist and a junior at the University of Chicago where she studies American history. She loves the Midwest, J.R.R. Tolkien, writing, & her family.
Well there it is, proof that the Democrats are racists. The spin from the MSM should be really good tonight. lol