Biden's Address To Congress.

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
I'm with you on this. As I posted in another thread, I'm lucky to get an upload speed of 5 mpbs on a good day of which there aren't many. There are days when I may click on this site only to watch a rotating circle. So, I go do something like make a cup of tea. When I return, I may be able to click on a thread. While that circle rotates again, I will do something else in the hopes that I may be able to read that thread when I return.
5G is a metric shit-ton difference than 4G...you might, no, you WILL, be ultimately regretting this choice. Feel free to blame your service provider, as they are usually to blame for the POS Internet currently.

Big/Sky/Fly

Reaction score
I do get the current frustration of BS Internet speed in the BFE areas. I'm in the middle of nowhere in Montana, and the internet sucks ASS here!

BUT, their replacement will be a panopticon of massive radiation, mindfuckness, and sickness?!?! No thanks...

Sometimes the cure is worse (MUCH) than the disease!

Big/Sky/Fly

Reaction score
I'm with you on this. As I posted in another thread, I'm lucky to get an upload speed of 5 mpbs on a good day of which there aren't many. There are days when I may click on this site only to watch a rotating circle. So, I go do something like make a cup of tea. When I return, I may be able to click on a thread. While that circle rotates again, I will do something else in the hopes that I may be able to read that thread when I return.
You might want to research the IOT, because, it has NOTHING to do with your Internet lag. This has NOTHING to do with public Internet. Negatory...

I've heard in July, the whole Internet will shut down for a few days/weeks...and the revised Internet 2.0 will replace it. Things are going to change...and NOT for the good.

Big/Sky/Fly

Reaction score
Ah. Okay. It’s about improved infrastructure and connectivity for the DoD. I thought you were being one of those idiots who thought 5G causes cancer and was being weaponized against us by the Federal Government.
Patsfans happy horseshit isn't this place, at least currently. It CAN be replaced, but, for now, this is a convenient place for ra domain pleasure...

OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Reaction score
What exactly is your problem with expanding broadband access?

It's the single biggest thing we can do to prepare the next generation to be productive, and also better equip small businesses to compete.

China: 98% Broadband coverage:

The U.S. and A:

View attachment 3387

No problem with expanded broadband, much problem with how it is financed.

OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Reaction score
I'm in favor of all of these. But there is far much more to it than that.

Oh and not a Libertarian by the way.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
It's infrastructure that helps the people excel. 100% the role of government.
Exactly backwards. The most effective way is when people excel and the infrastructure is enhanced as a result.

shecolt

Reaction score
Yu have a great way of seeing things and translating them here in a logical and simple way.

I appreciate it.
Thank you! I know that I tend to overanalyze things at times. So, I really appreciate your kind words.