Bill Belichick

Agreed. But don't stop there. Myles Bryant, Bausby and Ross can all leave from what I've seen of their cover and tackling skills.
Not 1 pass defensed against the Bills. Not even by JCJackson. That's horrifying.
Bryant can stay in lieu of Justin Bethel. Someone who can play ST and not be a complete embarrassment on defense.

Bryant in some instances looked like a competent player, especially considering he can sort of play CB and safety. That said, I don't expect him to be an impact player. He might be a good back up to have in a pinch -- that's about it.

I just hope like hell Bledsoe pans out, and those glowing reviews about him being a great slot/safety hybrid translate to the NFL.

Let's get back on topic- BB.
Kind of is though, isn't it? The subject is still BFB. I'll contribute in a positive manner-

Personally, I think Bill has enough ego left in him that he's going to want to try to get one with Mac Jones before he hangs it up. I know I would.

...isn't that normal SOP for ANY discussion around here though ? :huh: :shrug-n:

got a lot of smart-assery built up in me, need to release a little
We all do. LOL

Just try to be respectful of others( This is not aimed at just O.Z.O. but everyone, including me) It's been a rough few days since the game that shall not be named by me.

We all do. LOL

Just try to be respectful of others( This is not aimed at just O.Z.O. but everyone, including me) It's been a rough few days since the game that shall not be named by me.
How good are you at Moderating Children? Asking for a friend

you tell me. LOL
tv show yes GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

Back