Bill Belichick's Greatest (s)Hits

crawhammer

Assclown
Reaction score

February 4, 2018
Super Bowl 52
Malcolm Butler Benching
Result: LOST the GOD DAMN Super Bowl is all!!!!!

Easily the most irretrievably stupid decision made by any head coach in the history of professional sports. Butler only played 98% of defensive snaps for the ENTIRE season. Yet 0% in the most important game of the season. Completely through the entire defense into total chaos. There is no justification for this heinous decision whatsoever. Butler probably was late for a meeting or looked at his cloddish son in the wrong way. An entire season thrown away like rubbish. What a kick in the balls for the organization, the Krafts, the players, anyone else associated with getting the team through a grueling NFL season, and the fanbase. Thanks Bill!

Of course you would say that.

The offense set an all-time record with 613 yards. Brady set a record with 505 passing yards to go along with 3 TD's, 0 INT's and a passer rating of 115.4. They scored 33 points and had the lead in the 4th quarter. The defense gave up 538 yards which was the 4th most ever in a Super Bowl. They got torched by a backup quarterback. Belichick still has scars from the ass-whopping given to him by Pederson. Perhaps the most lopsided coaching defeat in Super Bowl history. So yes, this falls ENTIRELY on the hunched shoulders of Bill Belichick.

December 27, 2015
Week 16 at NYJ
Elected to kick off in OT
Result: Lost the game OF COURSE

That's right the "genius" elected to kick off after WINNING the coin flip. So immeasurably dumb that words can't do it justice. So ill-conceived was this all-time boneheaded decision that Belichick didn't even tell his "all-pro" ST captain Slater what to say properly. Looking embarrassingly confused Slater said they wanted to kick off as opposed to electing a specific end zone to defend, meaning not only were the Jets getting the ball but they got to choose which direction as well. Nice fucking job. Only 5 offensive plays later the Jets had the winning TD while the greatest quarterback of all-time didn't get a chance to even possess the ball. This all-time dummy move put the Patriots one step closer to choking up the #1 seed which of course they did the following weekend again at the hands of horrible coaching by Bill Belichick. 2 games down the toilet along with the #1 seed and probably a SB title.

Of course you would say that.

The offense set an all-time record with 613 yards. Brady set a record with 505 passing yards to go along with 3 TD's, 0 INT's and a passer rating of 115.4. They scored 33 points and had the lead in the 4th quarter. The defense gave up 538 yards which was the 4th most ever in a Super Bowl. They got torched by a backup quarterback. Belichick still has scars from the ass-whopping given to him by Pederson. Perhaps the most lopsided coaching defeat in Super Bowl history. So yes, this falls ENTIRELY on the hunched shoulders of Bill Belichick.
And those yards were all because Butler didn't play.
UT once again has made a good choice sending you here.

And those yards were all because Butler didn't play.
That might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

UT once again has made a good choice sending you here.
Oh boo-hoo, go back to the land of unicorns and rainbows for more Belichick worship and giddiness over "likeable" quarterbacks. Otherwise you're welcome to continue following my countdown.

December 8, 2018
Week 4 at Miami
Hail Mary Defense
Result: Lost game on a 69-yard play as time expired

Patriots kick a short FG to take the lead with 0:16 left in the game. After the KO Miami has the ball at their own 31-yard line with merely 0:07 left. So the "genius" sends out the hail mary defense to defend against I suppose a 75-yard or so pass from Ryan Tannehill, who sucks and who has below average arm strength, i.e. he can't threw a 75-yard or so pass with the aid of a 60-mph wind gust. With this ill-conceived defensive strategy, Belichick has the fleet-footed Gronkowski playing deep centerfield. Of course Miami isn't stupid enough to actual try a hail mary pass from an impossible distance so they run a classic hook-and-lateral which worked to perfect against the Patriots soft hail mary defensive alignment with Gronkowski hung out to dry and looking rather foolish as his tried to make an open field tackle.

The loss would bite them in the ass regarding playoff seeding, which resulted in a trip to Arrowhead. Fortunately for Belichick, like so often was the case, Brady bailed him out with a clutch OT win.

View: https://youtu.be/9jTXLc4xqag

Well, you're confined here and I'm not. You have to be pretty dumb to get yourself assclowned.
Or hell-bent on it.
Ever heard of the saying the inmates are running the asylum? Well, that's this place, meaning the main forum. I'm not here because I'm dumb or stubborn. I'm here because I was outnumbered. Plain and simple.

Ever heard of the saying the inmates are running the asylum? Well, that's this place, meaning the main forum. I'm not here because I'm dumb or stubborn. I'm here because I was outnumbered. Plain and simple.
If that were true, you would have a lot of company here. You were outnumbered, by 1:lol:
Bye.

The Jets are a better team than us right now sadly.

The Jets are a better team than us right now sadly.

I see your post 📫 was immediately removed to appropriate place for trolling..

Love ya hun, but damn!! 😅

I see your post 📫 was immediately removed to appropriate place for trolling..

Love ya hun, but damn!! 😅
What are you talking about?

I'm sure JL would have no objection to allowing you to share the ignominy with crawhammer.

Cheers

Back