Bill Gates

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Pretty sure OPT would rip that meme apart.
That’s not how the vaccine works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Which part? You may have made a false assumption as to the vaccines in question.

KontradictioN

Reaction score
I went pn a 4 mile walk. Had lots of good thoughts, Sat down at my "normal" place and now they escape me.

I mean how to type them. Just me.

Miss OPT and several others.

Like KontrandictioN.

carryon.
I think you’re saying you missed me? I appreciate it. Missed the back and forth of this place as well. Glad the software got updated.

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
None of what is asserted in the top half of the meme is accurate.
Meh. He could make a hell of a dent if not solve them. Why doesn't he?

Instead he focuses on forced vaccinations. And population control.

Two interesting hobbies.

KontradictioN

Reaction score
Meh. He could make a hell of a dent if not solve them. Why doesn't he?

Instead he focuses on forced vaccinations. And population control.

Two interesting hobbies.
The population needs to be controlled, though. Sounds harsh, but Covid was a long time coming. We were way overdue for a good, old fashioned purge. There’s only a finite amount of resources and room on this planet. Once those are done, so are we. Now forced vaccinations on the other hand? Get fucked, Gates. People should be able to choose what they want to put into their bodies. If they don’t want a vaccine, well... I think it’s stupid, but people have a choice to be stupid if they want to be. Evolution will eventually take them out.

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
The population needs to be controlled, though. Sounds harsh, but Covid was a long time coming. We were way overdue for a good, old fashioned purge. There’s only a finite amount of resources and room on this planet. Once those are done, so are we. Now forced vaccinations on the other hand? Get fucked, Gates. People should be able to choose what they want to put into their bodies. If they don’t want a vaccine, well... I think it’s stupid, but people have a choice to be stupid if they want to be. Evolution will eventually take them out.
You think this isn't coming with the china virus as the excuse? Or the next one?

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
Meh. He could make a hell of a dent if not solve them.
No, he couldn't.

World poverty is being eradicated by capitalism.

Bill Gates making a one-time donation cannot end anything.

Bill Gates employing thousands and thousands of people while leading a technological surge that advances the world's ability to feed and shelter all...that's actually valid.

I'm no fan of Bill Gates, but it's an ignorant meme.

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
No, he couldn't.

World poverty is being eradicated by capitalism.

Bill Gates making a one-time donation cannot end anything.

Bill Gates employing thousands and thousands of people while leading a technological surge that advances the world's ability to feed and shelter all...that's actually valid.

I'm no fan of Bill Gates, but it's an ignorant meme.
I agree that capitalism could do the most to solve world wide problems. That said, Gates could personally solve issues for millions of people just using his BILLIONS to promote and work for more capitalism. He doesn't though. He promotes government control at every turn.

And quite frankly, the "meat" of the meme is obviously the bottom half.

KontradictioN

Reaction score
You think this isn't coming with the china virus as the excuse? Or the next one?
No. I don’t. Maybe in third-world shitholes like California, but the Federal Government couldn’t mandate that unilaterally. Most states wouldn’t budge on it even if they tried. States rights, baby. Aren’t they great?

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
No. I don’t. Maybe in third-world shitholes like California, but the Federal Government couldn’t mandate that unilaterally. Most states wouldn’t budge on it even if they tried. States rights, baby. Aren’t they great?
It will be done via other means, but it will still end up that way. When administrations like the idiot here make Ford Field responsible for "spreading covid" via directives, Ford Field will mandate it for them. That is just on of a million examples.

OP
aloyouis

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Capitalism eradicating poverty...now that's a good one. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You can come here. Big Gretch will be happy to take your rights and run your life for you.

I'm outta here soon. Wanna buy a house? It has a really cool bar downstairs.

KontradictioN

Reaction score
It will be done via other means, but it will still end up that way. When administrations like the idiot here make Ford Field responsible for "spreading covid" via directives, Ford Field will mandate it for them. That is just on of a million examples.
Slippery slope fallacy.