Bill was award Freedom medal

johnlocke

Reaction score
My girl or ex-girl or whatever said she loves this guy forever, even more than she did before for turning it down. For the record, she thinks a great deal like me. And I'm quite happy he turned it down as huge of an award as it is.

Bizzy Bone

Reaction score
Why is that?
Simply because he went political with it. NFL or sports in general shouldn't be political, they should leave it alone. He's saying he doesn't want to accept the medal because of the players who the majority are believing in the "social justice" bs and all that comes with it. Why didn't he come out and speak about all the riots and looting that happened in Portland and Seattle and other cities where they burned down many business in support of these criminals? (George Floyd, Jacob Blake etc.) What went down at the capital is not all Trump or his supporters fault. Anyone with half a brain know antifa have a fault to what happened as well. It all seems fishy as they were being lead inside but yet they "rioted" to get in...but that's a different story. He has his right to not accept it but he couldve worded it better without going political. He could've came out from the beginning like a leader should and made a statement about no politics is allowed on the team if he truly cared about dividing the team. It's as if he's trying please the one side who he knows that if he accepted it he'd get backlash, but for no major reason. He has no backbone and is just another puppet unfortunately. He's still the GOAT head coach regardless of his decision but his true colors showed here on what kind of person he truly is when put under that kind of pressure.

OP
Inspector_50

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Simply because he went political with it. NFL or sports in general shouldn't be political, they should leave it alone. He's saying he doesn't want to accept the medal because of the players who the majority are believing in the "social justice" bs and all that comes with it. Why didn't he come out and speak about all the riots and looting that happened in Portland and Seattle and other cities where they burned down many business in support of these criminals? (George Floyd, Jacob Blake etc.) What went down at the capital is not all Trump or his supporters fault. Anyone with half a brain know antifa have a fault to what happened as well. It all seems fishy as they were being lead inside but yet they "rioted" to get in...but that's a different story. He has his right to not accept it but he couldve worded it better without going political. He could've came out from the beginning like a leader should and made a statement about no politics is allowed on the team if he truly cared about dividing the team. It's as if he's trying please the one side who he knows that if he accepted it he'd get backlash, but for no major reason. He has no backbone and is just another puppet unfortunately. He's still the GOAT head coach regardless of his decision but his true colors showed here on what kind of person he truly is when put under that kind of pressure.
It was political when the President offered the medal to him. I did not mean for this to turn political when I posted this up here. You can make those statements on the political forum, this was more of a football thing and maybe how the media was going to react. My bad.