Billboard celebrating Bills fans as league's best coming to New England

HipKat

Buffalo to The Bone!!
Reaction score
A billboard lauding the Bills as having the NFL’s No. 1 fan base is heading to Foxborough, Mass., courtesy of Fox Sports.

Bills fans won Fox Sports’ Ultimate Fan Bracket, taking the final against the Green Bay Packers’ faithful with more than 84,000 votes cast.

After declaring the Bills fans as the winners, Fox Sports said that the winners receive a billboard that notes they are the best fan base in the NFL and could choose whether that billboard would be in Foxborough, East Rutherford, N.J., or Miami.
Foxborough was the clear winner.

A Fox Sports spokeswoman confirmed Thursday night that the network’s digital team is working on finding a location for the billboard and then will set a date for it to be unveiled.

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bill...cle_ace6e57e-f3be-11ea-9c1e-6fba55532c41.html

A billboard lauding the Bills as having the NFL’s No. 1 fan base is heading to Foxborough, Mass., courtesy of Fox Sports.

Bills fans won Fox Sports’ Ultimate Fan Bracket, taking the final against the Green Bay Packers’ faithful with more than 84,000 votes cast.

After declaring the Bills fans as the winners, Fox Sports said that the winners receive a billboard that notes they are the best fan base in the NFL and could choose whether that billboard would be in Foxborough, East Rutherford, N.J., or Miami.

A Fox Sports spokeswoman confirmed Thursday night that the network’s digital team is working on finding a location for the billboard and then will set a date for it to be unveiled.

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bill...cle_ace6e57e-f3be-11ea-9c1e-6fba55532c41.html

Jeez, That little town sure knows how to stuff the ballot box. Though after maybe 18 years as an occasional poster on the Range, I agree they are great fans.

I'm glad to hear this. Put it right at the entrance to Gillette so the players and coaches see it every damn day.

The definition of Bulletin Board Material - That's the best thing I can think of to motivate the Pats!

Yeah. Bills fan. Moron. But the stadiums all across the NFL are crawling with these morons.

So I won't use this as evidence against Bills fans.

Cheers

It was a joke and you are correct, morons evertwhere.

I'm glad to hear this. Put it right at the entrance to Gillette so the players and coaches see it every damn day.

The definition of Bulletin Board Material - That's the best thing I can think of to motivate the Pats!

I do not really know what makes a good fan, but I think Pats fans got bored and spoiled. Not the same fans that were in that Raiders playoff game in 2001 thats for sure. Fans of teams that do not win much tend to be a bit more excited. The climb is the fun part, once you are there, you can only go down. The "nobody believes in us"

I do not really know what makes a good fan, but I think Pats fans got bored and spoiled. Not the same fans that were in that Raiders playoff game in 2001 thats for sure. Fans of teams that do not win much tend to be a bit more excited. The climb is the fun part, once you are there, you can only go down. The "nobody believes in us"

Says the guy in Texas who hasn’t been to a a lot of Patriot games over the last 10-20 years.
The fan base may be “spoiled” from the SB victories, but New England fans (not Brady Boys like you ) are plenty excited for this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Says the guy in Texas who hasn’t been to a a lot of Patriot games over the last 10-20 years.
The fan base may be “spoiled” from the SB victories, but New England fans (not Brady Boys like you ) are plenty excited for this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You ought to show him more respect. He's not "Brady Boys", he's THE Brady Boy.

Cheers

This year around the NFL: OUR CARDBOARD FANS ARE BETTER THAN YOUR CARDBOARD FANS!
OUR PIPED IN CROWD NOISE IS THE BEST!!!!
ROFL

image-placeholder-title.gif

tenor.gif

I saw this with the Bills in the Superbowl Era. In the late 80;s when the team started coming together, fans were raucous. By the end of the run, fans in the upper deck were still pretty rabid, but overall, that rawness was gone and people were more "business-like" or "dignified".

I'm guessing the higher adrenaline-type of fans were who started #BillsMafia

Most of the new NFL contact rules are hypocritical. You can sack the qb, but, after the game, you better not be shaking anyone's hands!

WTF?

Back