Bills safety Damar Hamlin collapsed on the field, was administered CPR

Annnnnddd.......we've gone straight down the rabbit hole.

"The View" co-host Joy Behar hit conservatives and heterosexual men on Wednesday for their support of tackle football.

"45% of Americans think that tackle football is appropriate. Heterosexual men voted the most support for kids doing football. And conservatives were more likely to support youth tackle football. Just saying," Behar said with disdain.

The hosts were discussing Buffalo Bills player Damar Hamlin, who collapsed during a game Monday night and suffered cardiac arrest, and renewed calls for the NFL to make safety a top priority.

View attachment 14786
That's a big part of the reason for my alarm at the framing of this as a near death caused by a big hit. Advocacy groups never let a good crisis go to waste...

That's a big part of the reason for my alarm at the framing of this as a near death caused by a big hit. Advocacy groups never let a good crisis go to waste...
Lots of this maybe he just had a heart attack......

~Dee~

She’s not the sharpest tool in the shed....she probably had zero idea.

~Dee~
Agreed. Some 24 year old producer needed to get her up to speed enough to make a jackass of herself.

“This is what a football is…”

“This is why it is racist…”

Pushes her onto the set.

45% of Americans think that tackle football is appropriate. Heterosexual men voted the most support for kids doing football. And conservatives were more likely to support youth tackle football. Just saying," Behar said with disdain.
So us non heterosexual, conservative, men don’t count 😂 Apparently cisgender women don't watch football ....

~Dee~

"The View" co-host Joy Behar hit conservatives and heterosexual men on Wednesday for their support of tackle football.

"45% of Americans think that tackle football is appropriate. Heterosexual men voted the most support for kids doing football. And conservatives were more likely to support youth tackle football. Just saying," Behar said with disdain.

The hosts were discussing Buffalo Bills player Damar Hamlin, who collapsed during a game Monday night and suffered cardiac arrest, and renewed calls for the NFL to make safety a top priority.

View attachment 14786
Who da fuck is Joy Behar? Never heard of her.

View attachment 14786
Stupid has to do.stupid. It is amazing that she is getting paid real American dollars to show that face on National TV.
Reading what she says on anything does not do stupid justice. You really have see her speak to understand the level of stupid she can reach.

Who da fuck is Joy Behar? Never heard of her.

First off, you are one fortunate dude to have successfully avoided her and I'm sorry I wrecked things, but it seemed newsworthy despite
the dangerous political overtones inherent. I trust everybody will let that go here so the mods don't have any headaches, but there
is going to be controversy yet to come.

Google her if you get curious and you'll get the idea pretty quick.

I mean, her take is nothing new. I can remember way back in the day when Life magazine had this bit from a leading Feminist of the
time, possibly Gloria Steinem but I'm not sure, who came out with a quote that seared itself into my brain.

Football is a crypto-fascist metaphor for nuclear war

Robert Downey Jr. was credited with an almost-identical slogan, but what I'm talking about happened before he was born. His Dad
probably read LIFE.

During Harris's law suit against Dr. Mudge it was shown that Reggie lied to Mudge about his use of (crack) cocaine. That lie changed how Dr. Mudge interpreted his evaluation of Reggie's heart status. The jury cleared Dr. Mudge bc of it. (During that time I was a neighbor of Mudge's in Sherborn, MA. I also made frequent house calls to care for their horses, dogs and cats. I took a special interest in the lawsuit bc of that.)

Cocaine and particularly crack cocaine can kill people acutely or chronically using 2 different pathways. Reggie and Len Bias were killed acutely although there were very mild chronic changes in Reggie's heart function. (the right side of the diagram below shows the acute death pathway [overdose])

zhc0491090250001.jpg

Given the number of pro athletes that used coke in the 70's/80's, it's amazing that there weren't more cases of this. Michael Jordan said that a lot of the Bulls players were using it when he got there. I think most people can tolerate the drug without the severe cardiac reaction, but there's no knowing if you may be one of the ones who can't.

Back