Bills safety Damar Hamlin collapsed on the field, was administered CPR

I am not wearing my tin foil hat right now, but it weird how this has played out.
He still needs a respirator/ oxygen for extended periods, according to the family. If he was wearing a mask that may have been an issue with breathing. Don’t know but the family said he still has a long road.

~Dee~

Last edited:
Has anyone actually seen him out of the hospital? Anyone spoken to him on TV? I have a feeling that he may NOT be as fine as they are letting on. You couldn't SEE him at the game, through the window, walking in he was all covered up, no interviews... really weird
What are you talking about? They showed him, clear as day, at least 10 times during the broadcast on Sunday. Were you even paying attention?scrambled.jpg

What are you talking about? They showed him, clear as day, at least 10 times during the broadcast on Sunday. Were you even paying attention?View attachment 15128

My god.

Memories of old days in the 80s and 90s and watching a bunch of idiots jerk off to such clarity in prison.

😂

Has anyone actually seen him out of the hospital? Anyone spoken to him on TV? I have a feeling that he may NOT be as fine as they are letting on. You couldn't SEE him at the game, through the window, walking in he was all covered up, no interviews... really weird
weekend at bernies GIF
Weekend At Bernies Oops GIF by Laff

Bom Dia Hello GIF
weekend at bernies GIF

Back