Bills safety Damar Hamlin collapsed on the field, was administered CPR

I have a question or maybe asking for opinions. The NFL doesn't stop games for injuries , even when the injuries have from what we can visual see look horrible.. There have been injuries where people have been seriously injured and placed in ambulances and etc. Why do you all feel made last night different? Basically why did the NFL care last night when it seems they haven't before?
So much for this. I was surprised the NFL did the right thing. They didnt.
#NotSurprised

I have a question or maybe asking for opinions. The NFL doesn't stop games for injuries , even when the injuries have from what we can visual see look horrible.. There have been injuries where people have been seriously injured and placed in ambulances and etc. Why do you all feel made last night different? Basically why did the NFL care last night when it seems they haven't before?
I'm not sure the NFL cared so much as the players and coaches did.

Not that it matters, but it would be the ultimate way to back into the playoffs if they just froze the playoff spots and cancelled the week 18 games.
heard a mention that other games be played but Bills v. Bengals not played and they would use "winning %" as the measure
assuming Bills players want/will play this weekend then everything else plays out and how they do seeding between bills and bengals only factor (I guess... somethign like that)

clearly the health of Damar Hamlin is more important... just tossing out something I heard while in the car.

Just cancel the game altogether otherwise you create a huge quagmire heading into the post-season.

heard a mention that other games be played but Bills v. Bengals not played and they would use "winning %" as the measure
assuming Bills players want/will play this weekend then everything else plays out and how they do seeding between bills and bengals only factor (I guess... somethign like that)

clearly the health of Damar Hamlin is more important... just tossing out something I heard while in the car.
FlkVqY6XgAYMXye

On Patriots radio it was said that this heart issue happens in multiple sports. And that "Little League" games have been studied and now have "CPR equipment" for all games.

Never heard about this for little league.

Back