Bills safety Damar Hamlin collapsed on the field, was administered CPR

That’s cause it’s what he deserved.... he sucked in year 2... as do most QBs ...

~Dee~
Exactly. And more importantly, he signed a contract.

the players agreed to most of that stuff in the cba . one reason i hate unions. employees are not a one size fits all.all terms should be individually negotiated in individual contracts. what should be done by the team is they should pay out his remaining contract money if he can't return or doesn't feel able to. maybe more. i would think unless they negotiated it away, there's workers comp. some of the union dues money should buy some kind of insurance or be a pool for payments.
and yes, players have responsibility also. they should buy additional insurance, like most of the rest of us. i know they have unique skills, etc. but to me the rarity of their skills is why i'm not mad they make so much money...rare skills deserve rare money. all should be what the market will bear.

Have not read any post in this thread, didn't watch the game and hearing descriptions have not wanted to see the play and effects but have been following his progress.

This incident on the field, for unrelated reasons has become a central point for the most important thing I've ever had to do, so I'll go watch it.

Sorry if this already had been shared.

Wow, just wow!

Perfect!!!!

😪:wuv:

View: https://twitter.com/Edelman11/status/1611092816129581069?t=t5StuA2_QyR6doHXlMlfBQ&s=19

I firmly believe that Vincent's comments
Have not read any post in this thread, didn't watch the game and hearing descriptions have not wanted to see the play and effects but have been following his progress.

This incident on the field, for unrelated reasons has become a central point for the most important thing I've ever had to do, so I'll go watch it.

Sorry if this already had been shared.

Wow, just wow!

Perfect!!!!

😪:wuv:

View: https://twitter.com/Edelman11/status/1611092816129581069?t=t5StuA2_QyR6doHXlMlfBQ&s=19

Breathing tube just came out and he is reportedly talking.

the players agreed to most of that stuff in the cba . one reason i hate unions. employees are not a one size fits all.all terms should be individually negotiated in individual contracts. what should be done by the team is they should pay out his remaining contract money if he can't return or doesn't feel able to. maybe more. i would think unless they negotiated it away, there's workers comp. some of the union dues money should buy some kind of insurance or be a pool for payments.
and yes, players have responsibility also. they should buy additional insurance, like most of the rest of us. i know they have unique skills, etc. but to me the rarity of their skills is why i'm not mad they make so much money...rare skills deserve rare money. all should be what the market will bear.
And the players values are determined essentially and more or less by the billions and billion that the billionaires rake in annually off the backs of of those rare and unique skills. Before the union (which I too do not like) the owners raked in their fortunes while the players were paid the equivalent of $1.90/hr. However it's done, they deserve every penny they can squeeze out of the billionaire balloon.

Cheers

Anytime she tries to sneak his name in thread. Her posts should be deleted or Moved.
I fully agree with NFL decision. His health was life was more important then Game. NFL has avoided a lot of Backlash. Not calling it a forfeit or Tie.

Yes, maybe so.

Maybe yours should be deleted as well for bringing nothing but pointing out the flaws in others and not offering much in the way of constructive anything.

And you well know I shall never bow to any man, God nor King. Reference to your signature.

Hmm. 🤔

Feeling a poll coming on here.

R.jpeg

Anytime she tries to sneak his name in thread. Her posts should be deleted or Moved.
I fully agree with NFL decision. His health was life was more important then Game. NFL has avoided a lot of Backlash. Not calling it a forfeit or Tie.
Allowed to piss off the masses here for YEARS.

Each time she does her dive bombing runs it is a personal attack on the intelligence of everyone in the “community”.

She is the very definition of a troll.

Trolls are allowed.

Allowed to piss off the masses here for YEARS.

Each time she does her dive bombing runs it is a personal attack on the intelligence of everyone in the “community”.

She is the very definition of a troll.

Trolls are allowed.

Is it, is it really a personal attack on the intelligence of everyone in the "Community"?

pats are fucked. d should keep it a bit competitive for awhile. i don't recall many teams with such a huge disparity in offense vs. defense.
Before they ever kicked off in the Cincy game, the Bills D was already hanging together by a threads. They've lost quite a few impact players to injury and even in that game, they lost a player in each drive the D was on the field. I get that there will be another level of motivation but you can't play on sheer adrenaline alone for 4 quarters. If Mac Jones can actually hit his receivers in stride (instead of them having to jump 3 feet or redirect before making the catch), I will give the Pats a chance in this one. At about 8:57 PM this past Monday, I'd have given them zero chance.

We're screwed, aren't we. Their energy and emotions will be through the roof at the game.

We're screwed, aren't we. Their energy and emotions will be through the roof at the game.
i mean, that CAN be a double edged sword, they could exhaust themselves with it. if the pats had a competent offense, i'd give them a shot. playoffs/play-in games tend to expose teams with giant disparities.

Is it, is it really a personal attack on the intelligence of everyone in the "Community"?
Without a doubt. She ASSumes people are dumb enough to buy her schtick. Some actually do. That is insulting and it is allowed. Why?

Just because you or I or others don’t buy it does NOT mean it isn’t her insulting the board as a whole.

Without a doubt. She ASSumes people are dumb enough to buy her schtick. Some actually do. That is insulting and it is allowed. Why?

Just because you or I or others don’t buy it does NOT mean it isn’t her insulting the board as a whole.

She does assume that?

That's her motivation?

Cool. 😎

I'll hit ya up when I need a psychic mind reader.

What was your motivation in all the personal attacks and vitriol which was the cause of removal from the P&R? Which is almost impossible to cause.

Never understood it and never assumed it cuz I'm not to privy what is in someone else's head.

Last edited:
We're going to visit our kids this weekend. Wondering if it's even worth DVRing the game? Fuck it, I will be pleasantly suprised if by the small chance the Patriots keep this game competitive.

Back