BJGE is the real deal!

Yo're wasting valuable inches. That less closer to a mile.

As it has been his whole career, BJGE watches a #39 on the roster who is significantly better than he is.

Maroney has something like 10 carriers for 15 yards. He dropped a pass, and just got stopped 3 times at the 1 yard line, and didn't convert on 4th. The look on his face is priceless ROFL

The law firm looked good today. Too bad we can't play the Bills every week.

Two positives I take away from today.

1) 6.1 YPC versus Taylor's 2.7 and Morris' 3.2. Probably leaping over them in the depth chart but we'll see.

2) There was actually a commitment to the running game and the o-line actually run blocked well when the team needed to control the ball and run some clock. Can they do it against a top defense though?

Anyone else thing Woodhead has a similar running style to Faulk? Just the way he moves? It was weird. Or maybe it was me projecting.
I like how Law Firm makes a decision and goes.

Anyone else thing Woodhead has a similar running style to Faulk? Just the way he moves? It was weird. Or maybe it was me projecting.
I like how Law Firm makes a decision and goes.

On the TD, the shifty move he made sort of reminded me of Welker. It's early yet but looks like the kid can play. And the Jets raved about this kid prior to letting him get away. A big thanks to sexy Rexy for that decision. The timing could not have been better.

Woodhead, Welker, and Edelman all run like they're from the same vaj.

Yeah, Woodhead definitely runs similar to what the twins run like, especially in the way he does his jukes.

As for Law Firm he was much better this week than he was last. Maybe it might have been the blocking, but he looked faster and more aggressive running this week than last week. I hope he can keep it up.

On the TD, the shifty move he made sort of reminded me of Welker. It's early yet but looks like the kid can play. And the Jets raved about this kid prior to letting him get away. A big thanks to sexy Rexy for that decision. The timing could not have been better.

That must be the reason I screamed YOU GO WES when he made the TD. Lol. I was too far from the teev to see the number when it happened. I had only had like 2 beers at that point, I swear!!

Posted via Mobile Device

I'll believe it when he repeatedly produces like that against good teams. Doing well against the Bills D is not saying much.

The draw is the draw. It's predicated on the delay.

What you do see immediately is the explosiveness to get thru the hole and into the next level. That shouldn't change.

Significantly quicker than Kevin at this point.

I'll believe it when he repeatedly produces like that against good teams. Doing well against the Bills D is not saying much.

IIRC the Bills were #2 against the pass last season, so it's not like they're totally horrible.

So sweet I had to say it twice..f'n Droid
Posted via Mobile Device
76895-grandpa-simpson.gif

I always liked BJGE He is a straight ahead Power Back. Unlike MR happy feet who got 24 yards Rushing on 12 carries.

I always liked BJGE too, he was my avatar for a while. Nice to see him perform well, even if it was against the bills.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back