Black Lives Matter

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
I kind of wish that Antifa guy was brought back alive. I believe that his spouting off would have been a better indicator of what America is dealing with.

The pedo?

---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

Haven’t watched any hoops. Hockey almost every night. Short of the fall-in-line play stoppage and subsequent interviews I have to say the pandering has been minimal at best. But, it’s hockey so...

I’d expect far more of it in the football broadcast.

That being said, those announcers aren’t riveting or captivating. I can EASILY watch a game on mute.

If the NFL is too pro BLM and Pantifa, I won't waste my time on it.

OP
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Actually I'm fine with their having some tv special on it. But I don't want it to be part of the sport at all, even pregame. And I REALLY hate approved 1 side only messages being put in endzones, on jerseys etc. I think that's tied with the hate I have for msm pressure on EVERY FREAKING ATHLETE, COACH EXEC HAVING TO SPEAK THE APPROVED PLATITUDES ON IT.

That’s the gist.

If you come out FOR it, all good.

Silent? Then you MUST be against. You’re cancelled.

Against? Punishable by death.

Forced compliance by public pressure. Wrong on every level.

Number Cruncher

Time to go.... NOW
Reaction score
I just want someone to ask Roger Goodell this one question.....

"Do you regret not allowing the Dallas Cowboys to honor the slain police officers with helmet decals when five of them were ambushed by BLM operatives?"

Now THAT would be gripping television.

johnlocke

Reaction score
I just want someone to ask Roger Goodell this one question.....

"Do you regret not allowing the Dallas Cowboys to honor the slain police officers with helmet decals when five of them were ambushed by BLM operatives?"

Now THAT would be gripping television.

Yep. And that is a question that needs to be asked.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

BLM protester set on fire. Perfect justice but the bigger story here is the great video of what went down in Portland last night.

https://youtu.be/dzDKE7WDSjE

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
MY Birthday. Got some nice stuff. But this is the greatest birthday gift ever!

:dbanana:

Yeah he was a dumb ass and got what he deserved for being a dopey bastard.

Drop and roll, drop and roll. :shake:

But seriously dude, greatest birthday gift ever? Someone getting burned? :facepalm:

You're better than that.

Let's not roll in the gutter like the ANTIFA a-hats. Let's be better than them.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Yeah he was a dumb ass and got what he deserved for being a dopey bastard.

Drop and roll, drop and roll. :shake:

But seriously dude, greatest birthday gift ever? Someone getting burned? :facepalm:

You're better than that.

Let's not roll in the gutter like the ANTIFA a-hats. Let's be better than them.

I hate to think seriously, that you really think I was the least bit serious when I say that the video (which btw did come to me on my Bday so I do count it as a gifty) was the greatest bday gift ever? I hope not. But if you do, rest assured it just me winning the hyper bole.

Cheers

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
I hate to think seriously, that you really think I was the least bit serious when I say that the video (which btw did come to me on my Bday so I do count it as a gifty) was the greatest bday gift ever? I hope not. But if you do, rest assured it just me winning the hyper bole.

Cheers

:coffee:

Use it.

:poke:

subroc

Interested Observer
Reaction score
After watching these antifa and blm ass hats and their hate filled violent tactics, one getting burned doesn't raise an eyebrow for me and is just desserts.

shecolt

Reaction score
12-year-old suspended over toy gun seen in virtual class

A 12-year-old boy has been suspended for having a toy gun he never brought to school.

Isaiah Elliott attends Grand Mountain, a K-8 grade school in the Widefield District #3, just south of Colorado Springs.

On Thursday, Aug. 27, the seventh grader was attending on online art class when a teacher saw Isaiah flash a toy gun across his computer screen. The toy in question is a neon green and black handgun with an orange tip with the words “Zombie Hunter” printed on the side.

The teacher notified the school principal who suspended Isaiah for five days and called the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office to conduct a welfare check on the boy without calling his parents first.

https://kdvr.com/news/problem-solvers/12-year-old-suspended-over-toy-gun-seen-in-virtual-class/

I'm posting this story in this thread to show the sharp contrast. A 12-year-old with a toy gun is suspended for 5 days. Meanwhile, we had a man who was arrested at a riot in Portland. A man who had been given a second charge of unlawful possession of a REAL gun. He was released without bail and goes on to murder another man.

You know it's getting really crazy out there when a boy with a toy gun is dealt with more harshly than a man with a real gun . . . who wasn't dealt with at all until he killed another.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
The more things "progress" the happier I am that I never wanted kids. I sure as shit couldn't have them in public "schools".

johnlocke

Reaction score
I'm angry and I'm not sure I should be. But an old friend that I care about is really upset about a person in VT having their BLM sign defaced and shouted at.

She is a bleeding heart which is kinda hard not to be when one is in the social services at times with the horrors they see.

But my god, the hypocrisy. BLM is burning cities to the ground and violating rights on a massive scale and she's upset because someone in bumfuck VT got their sign painted over.

Time for a shot, maybe.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

OP
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
I'm angry and I'm not sure I should be. But an old friend that I care about is really upset about a person in VT having their BLM sign defaced and shouted at.

She is a bleeding heart which is kinda hard not to be when one is in the social services at times with the horrors they see.

But my god, the hypocrisy. BLM is burning cities to the ground and violating rights on a massive scale and she's upset because someone in bumfuck VT got their sign painted over.

Time for a shot, maybe.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

I wish someone had the balls to # her name on their jersey. Put Ole Rog right in a nasty pickle.

OP
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Just read a perfect comment from an article skewering Chris Collinsworthless.

Should’ve copied it, but goes to the effect:

I don’t go to a movie to get lectured by the actors political slant. I don’t go to my doctor, dentist, hair stylist, health club, restaurant, or bar for it either. I damn sure aren’t tuning in to sports for it.

If I’m comfortable with the person, maybe a waiter or hair stylist, who seems grounded and not likely to lose their collective shit if disparities arise MAYBE a topic will be broached, LIGHTLY, and response gauged. If it seems we can have a healthy back and forth then great. If not? Move on, let it go.

Wise philosophy imo.

johnlocke

Reaction score
I thought the NFL did an "OK" job last night. Not as divisive in nature as I expected, thankfully.

But I just knew Collinsworth was gonna be a shit.

OP
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Didn’t watch a minute. Got in at 10 from hockey practice. Feed n shake. Put the hockey game on for end of reg and the brief OT. Then Fox while I was in the other room dressing and marinating the meats for the weekend

I don’t want to see or hear any of it. I’ll likely avoid the national broadcast in favor of Zo, who I don’t think will delve deeply into THAT. Doesn’t seem like it’d be his wheelhouse. I’ll probably make a habit of tuning in late at the risk of missing kickoff returns.

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
Just read a perfect comment from an article skewering Chris Collinsworthless.

Should’ve copied it, but goes to the effect:

I don’t go to a movie to get lectured by the actors political slant. I don’t go to my doctor, dentist, hair stylist, health club, restaurant, or bar for it either. I damn sure aren’t tuning in to sports for it.

If I’m comfortable with the person, maybe a waiter or hair stylist, who seems grounded and not likely to lose their collective shit if disparities arise MAYBE a topic will be broached, LIGHTLY, and response gauged. If it seems we can have a healthy back and forth then great. If not? Move on, let it go.

Wise philosophy imo.

It's Agenda 21/Agenda 30 propaganda. All of the big corporations are in on it. We the sheople (most anyways) are the sucka's.

AnOldTroll

Reaction score
So, Steelers gonna be wearing Antwon Rose Jr. on their helmets.
After looking it up on wikipedia, I am kind of torn about this.
Seemed like a decent human but I never know what to believe about the evidence

Was he unjustly killed at 17? I think so.
Police should of caught up with him later, so he could talk.

Anyway, no idea why 17 year old kids, especially one as accomplished as what I read use guns when they have their fists to settle a score.

JMO

Also on this, I have to wonder if the kid was a dirrent coloring if the same thing wouldn't have happened...

edit: but I still think pro sports should not be doing this in this environment. enough already.