Black Lives Matter

OP
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Many seem to regard BLM as a humanitarian organization that fights on behalf of the downtrodden—as a nonviolent movement dedicated to protecting the rights of vulnerable citizens. However, this is not true. Founders and leaders of the organization advocate an ideology that calls for violence, and many of its supporters eagerly enact it.

I think this is a result of the followers or supporters being hopeful but at the same time almost willfully ignorant to what’s taking place around them.

It’s what they WANT the organization to be, and what is implied in its title. Not what’s actually happening.

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
I think this is a result of the followers or supporters being hopeful but at the same time almost willfully ignorant to what’s taking place around them.

It’s what they WANT the organization to be, and what is implied in its title. Not what’s actually happening.
That's what my daughters have indoctrinated to believe.

johnlocke

Reaction score
So civilized.

Fucking animals and that's being kind to animals as these freaks don't understand a damn thing while animals at least deal with reality on realities terms.

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
BLM want black cops to patrol black communities? OK, I absolutely agree with THIS...it's a no-brainer concept. DUH?

I have no problem with this whatsoever...

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
BLM want black cops to patrol black communities? OK, I absolutely agree with THIS...it's a no-brainer concept. DUH?

I have no problem with this whatsoever...
That's because BLM doesn't care about black lives that are ended by black people.

Their entire narrative that unarmed blacks are unfairly targeted and killed by white cops is not only statistically inaccurate, but the totality of these deaths in an entire year is equal to the average number of black on black homicides in Chicago every weekend.

johnlocke

Reaction score

Sinclair's lawsuit joins several others filed against the city, including a $3 billion claim filed by Anderson's father, Horace, and a massive proposed class-action federal lawsuit filed by more than a dozen Capitol Hill businesses and residents who claim the city's tolerance of the CHOP and decision to pull law enforcement from the area cost them millions and violated their rights to live and operate safely.

johnlocke

Reaction score
We have already seen which side won't be prosecuted. Gee, I wonder who they are going after. They know there is a war coming if things don't stop and it may already be too late to stop it.

The horrible part is the loose definitions of what constitutes domestic terrorism. And when words mean many things they mean nothing and everything.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
if it's her personal account they need to piss off. that's bullshit.
Yes and no, if they are high profile with being in the media, they should be held to a higher standard. Especially if they list their employer on social media. If they are nobody and don't list their job on their profile, maybe not. That being said, I am not in front of a camera but I never list my job on facebook and I also never have any public posts unless I want them to be. In this day of age, if you are of somewhat importance, you have to watch what you say. If I was a public figure, I would never get into politics on social media, EVER! I would create a fake account to say what I want without getting in trouble (I do have one for that purpose if I need to use it).

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
Yes and no, if they are high profile with being in the media, they should be held to a higher standard. Especially if they list their employer on social media. If they are nobody and don't list their job on their profile, maybe not. That being said, I am not in front of a camera but I never list my job on facebook and I also never have any public posts unless I want them to be. In this day of age, if you are of somewhat importance, you have to watch what you say. If I was a public figure, I would never get into politics on social media, EVER! I would create a fake account to say what I want without getting in trouble (I do have one for that purpose if I need to use it).
you are right, if anything on the account refers to her job, or she is a public figure then i get it.
best practice is to stay away from facebook or instagram or twitter totally.

patswin

WTF
Political Forum Moderator
Reaction score
I can agree with you and HS on this one. Sorry for another episode of "my son the cop", but his social media is all under alts and he's deliberately not connected to me or his mom. Part of it is not calling attention to yourself. And part of it is a little darker... people trying to dox you and find out where you live and threaten your families. All of which does take place, I can assure you. People have tried to find out personal info on my son, and where his parents and his sister live. You can guess what groups such people are associated with. They are pretty well adored by the media if you need a hint.

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
I work in media and a lot of on air people have alias if they use their real name on air. Example, say someone is named Casey Martin, they might go by Martin Anthony on facebook.