Black Monday - version 2021

Just last week I was thinking to myself that I couldn't precisely recall the last offseason where an AFC East coach was not at risk to be fired. Thought for sure all would be safe going into 2022.

I think that Flores will have a BB type of trajectory. Hopefully he will go back to being a DC (here please) and only take a job with complete control like Parcells/BB. I really think Flores is an excellent coach.
I wonder how involved Bob Kraft is at this time of year. He knows BB's time is coming to an end soon. Is Kraft planning on leaving the choice of the heir apparent to BB, or will it be his only? Is there a coach out there that Kraft has an affinity for, worth over paying for a couple of years? Kraft last choice worked out well

Some scuttle that Miami may hire Jim Harbaugh. Ross is a Michigan guy.
Huge Michigan guy. He’s going to walk this tight rope until he’s able to hire Harbaugh.

Nobody is sadder about this than me as Harbaugh has been fantastic for my Spartans.

I wonder how involved Bob Kraft is at this time of year. He knows BB's time is coming to an end soon. Is Kraft planning on leaving the choice of the heir apparent to BB, or will it be his only? Is there a coach out there that Kraft has an affinity for, worth over paying for a couple of years? Kraft last choice worked out well
I've always thought that JMD is that guy.

Does firing Flores make sense to anyone?? I know, it was year three, but the team looked like it had t turned the corner. I'd say they put themselves in the conversation for next year for sure and if they think Harbaugh is coming, didn't he give the NFL the finger and burn a few bridges when he went to Michigan?

Huge Michigan guy. He’s going to walk this tight rope until he’s able to hire Harbaugh.

Nobody is sadder about this than me as Harbaugh has been fantastic for my Spartans.
Lol. It was wonderful watching them get destroyed in the playoff.

Hope Georgia pulls the upset tonight.

He is absolutely doing the job of the DC. I mentioned Patricia's fingerprints because this defense is soft as poo like it was when he was here.
Good grief, are you STILL here?

Why?

There are several Bucs forums. Do you need me to list them?

Go away. I prefer Foxx from the Jills over you. Most of us do.

Why?

But I love you. :love-heart:

Why?

Some turds are just harder to flush than others, I suppose Sooner or later it'll end up where it belongs.

Why?

Not everyone., at least she's been here longer and was a Pats fan at one time.

Does firing Flores make sense to anyone?? I know, it was year three, but the team looked like it had t turned the corner. I'd say they put themselves in the conversation for next year for sure and if they think Harbaugh is coming, didn't he give the NFL the finger and burn a few bridges when he went to Michigan?
No and it shouldn't to anyone that pays any attention to football.

There had to be some in-fighting going on that we never heard about.
Poss over Tua - Flores came to Tua's defense prior to the trade deadline when it was reported the Dolphins were in on Watson. He said Tua was his QB and he could win with Tua.
It's been reported recently that Miami still has interest in trading for Watson. (Seems to me that Houston would be smart to approach Flores as their HC)

This is most nonsensical firing of a HC I can remember.
Until Houston fires Easterby that job is nuclear toxic.

Back