Black Monday - version 2021

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
Black Monday is coming up & 8-10 teams are expected to be looking for HCs. Breer talks about the teams here.
The Broncos already let Vic Fangio go after their loss yesterday to KC. Game management did him in but he's a very good DC.

Nagy gone for sure. Was 50-50 on Fangio but not surprised

Black Monday is coming up & 8-10 teams are expected to be looking for HCs. Breer talks about the teams here.
The Broncos already let Vic Fangio go after their loss yesterday to KC. Game management did him in but he's a very good DC.

he's a great dc.
if he wants he'll work again in that capacity. chi's defense has fallen since he left.

he's a great dc.
if he wants he'll work again in that capacity. chi's defense has fallen since he left.
like Dan Quinn, he can go back to a DC and reestablish himself (or maybe just stay a DC... not everyone HC material)

Quinn will be a head coach again...
agree on Quinn, although he might want to wait a bit longer until the 28-3 talked dies down some more. anytime they show Quinn and talk about his former HC gig, I just wait for them to bring up 28-3

There's a lot of talk about Jerod Mayo getting a HC position. It may be a little early for him but I was always impressed with his attitude and intelligence while a player here and he's done very well as a coach with us. He was always a typical Bill Belichick player.

Would be sorry to see him go.

There's a lot of talk about Jerod Mayo getting a HC position. It may be a little early for him but I was always impressed with his attitude and intelligence while a player here and he's done very well as a coach with us. He was always a typical Bill Belichick player.

Would be sorry to see him go.
Jerod Mayo has no shot at being a HC this offseason.

1) He's not an offensive guy
2) He's not even the official defensive coordinator
3) He doesn't know Sean McVay.

Zimmer is gone from the Vikes and Spielman.

Nagy gone from the Bears. Some talk already about Mayo being a fit for Chicago.

Back