Bloomsday

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
June 16, 1904

Leopold Bloom echoed Ullyses trip home from the Trojan war in one night in the form of (mostly) a Dublin pub crawl.

Joyce's Ullyses is a wonderful book and I celebrate Bloomsday faithfully (Guinness 2nite).

Cheers

June 16, 1904

Leopold Bloom echoed Ullyses trip home from the Trojan war in one night in the form of (mostly) a Dublin pub crawl.

Joyce's Ullyses is a wonderful book and I celebrate Bloomsday faithfully (Guinness 2nite).

Cheers

Awesome Tim. I read Joyce and enjoyed him a great deal when I was a teen. I had read everything in the HS reading list by the time I graduated 8th grade so my teachers let me find my own books to further my education and do reports on and stuff.

Joyce was wonderful.

Happy Bloomsday!!

I was totally unaware of this holiday, but, inspired by Tim and JL, I intend to bust my cherry and read this book. Maybe I'll celebrate the
next one.

Slainte. :toast:

2851c0534dd90d49cd376a6227c8c984.jpg

I was totally unaware of this holiday, but, inspired by Tim and JL, I intend to bust my cherry and read this book.
Maybe we could get a group of people to read it.

We could invite "Sinbad the Sailor and Tinbad the Tailor and Jinbad the Jailer and Whinbad the Whaler and Ninbad the Nailer and Finbad the Failer and Binbad the Bailer and Pinbad the Pailer and Minbad the Mailer and Hinbad the Hailer and Rinbad the Railer and Dinbad the Kailer and Vinbad the Quailer and Linbad the Yailer and Xinbad the Phthailer."

It's a nice celebration here. Lots of activities, reading etc
image.jpg

bloomsday+HOPE+Fringe+2019.jpg

bloomsday.jpg

One of our Navy Ships is the "James Joyce"

maxresdefault.jpg

And we all have the ship, "Samuel Beckett".
1fa9acf3e57f2ffecea3087d7a175d89_XL.jpg

Back