Board is Misbehaving

Joolz

Reaction score
Am I alone?

It appears the features when posting a new message have been disabled. Attachments, Inserting a URL, etc.

When I go to Forum Tools to Mark a Forum Read it brings me to the bottom of the page.

If I go to a Member's Profile to find post stats or contact info, it's missing.

Aha! I found some stuff on the bottom of pages. User Profile Statistics are at the bottom of the member's page and I found Mark This Forum Read at the bottom of the main page when clicking on Forum Tools brings me there.

Getting pop-ups and redirects galore on mobile, no problem on desktop though (ad-blocker doing its job there)

Getting pop-ups and redirects galore on mobile, no problem on desktop though (ad-blocker doing its job there)

Thanks, corrected. Usual deal, clear cache, close, re-login.

The pop-ups are back when logging in on the iPad using Safari.

I got this from my antivirus software today for this site

Discovered: August 31, 2016Updated: October 25, 2016 10:22:23 AMType: TrojanInfection Length: VariesSystems Affected: Windows

Trojan.Gen.NPE is a generic detection for non-PE threats for which specific definitions have not been created.

Antivirus Protection Dates
Initial Rapid Release version August 31, 2016
Latest Rapid Release version October 28, 2017 revision 006
Initial Daily Certified version August 31, 2016
Latest Daily Certified version October 28, 2017 revision 002
Initial Weekly Certified release date September 7, 2016

Click here for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily Certified virus definitions.

I continually have my malware protection blocking a link to what I assume is a pop up associated with the site. www.coinhive.com.

It is becoming most annoying....

I continually have my malware protection blocking a link to what I assume is a pop up associated with the site. www.coinhive.com.

It is becoming most annoying....

I've been getting this too, but now I'm unable to use the site on chrome, as browsing on chrome causes my CPU usage to shoot up to 99%.

No problems with firefox though.

Clear cache, close, and reload.

I believe the offending file has been replaced.

Pop-ups are back on my iPad using Safari when initially logging in. Clearing history and website data doesn’t help.

Back