Boogeymen

Idiot kickers... :coffee:

Yes special teams can be frustrating :( Can't see Av coming back for another year after this. Hasn't been a good season for him which is too bad :( One of the greats of the game!

Skip defending NE. LOL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vsYzFhjKXSI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Skip defending NE. LOL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vsYzFhjKXSI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The "butt kicker" will eventually screw up...

Some teams match up better than others...the Ravens, unfortunately, are one of those teams that match up well vs the Pats.

I don't know how anybody in the rest of the league matches up with that offense the way they executed Sunday night. They're huge across the board, all three TEs can block (I'd settle for one here), they've got a smart, capable vet RB and they have a massive fullback that doubles as a DT. Plus a burner deep threat outside the hashes.

Not to mention the fastest player in the entire league preventing anybody from clogging the middle. It's really an interesting scheme and a clever example of a team running an outlier offense that nobody else in the league runs. It's reminiscent of Miami's wildcat but way less gimmicky and harder to shut down because you can't really do much about it. They're sort of like a pro version of Alabama.

Jon Harbaugh is one of the biggest pieces of shit in the league, but I have to give him credit for this one. It'll work right up until Jackson gets broken in two, but so far it appears he's got that rare knack of slipping direct hits.

I don't expect they'll lose more than a couple of games the rest of the way and they are at least a lock for the playoffs.

I don't know how anybody in the rest of the league matches up with that offense the way they executed Sunday night. They're huge across the board, all three TEs can block (I'd settle for one here), they've got a smart, capable vet RB and they have a massive fullback that doubles as a DT. Plus a burner deep threat outside the hashes.

Not to mention the fastest player in the entire league preventing anybody from clogging the middle. It's really an interesting scheme and a clever example of a team running an outlier offense that nobody else in the league runs. It's reminiscent of Miami's wildcat but way less gimmicky and harder to shut down because you can't really do much about it. They're sort of like a pro version of Alabama.

Jon Harbaugh is one of the biggest pieces of shit in the league, but I have to give him credit for this one. It'll worrk right up until Jackson gets broken in two, but so far it appears he's got that rare knack of slipping direct hits.

I don't expect they'll lose more than a couple of games the rest of the way and they are at least a lock for the playoffs.

...yet the Brownies kicked the ever living shit out of them...

/bizarro.werld

One thing I'm impressed with is how deceptive Jacksons handoffs are. You literally cannot tell who is taking the ball.

One thing I'm impressed with is how deceptive Jacksons handoffs are. You literally cannot tell who is taking the ball.

Hard having to agree with you. I think it has to do with grip strength. His fake on his td run was amazing, virtually invisable.

Cheers

Jon Harbaugh is one of the biggest pieces of shit in the league, but I have to give him credit for this one. It'll work right up until Jackson gets broken in two, but so far it appears he's got that rare knack of slipping direct hits.

Maybe it was their SB and they just executed to perfection Sunday night. But I don’t see any weaknesses there. It’s an Offense that will work in weather. The playoffs. Anywhere. I’d they improve the D they will be an extremely tough out.

I would give the Pats less than a 50% chance to beat Baltimore this year (whether the game is in Foxboro, Baltimore, or the Moon). They are a much, much better football team than the Pats.

I would give the Pats less than a 50% chance to beat Baltimore this year (whether the game is in Foxboro, Baltimore, or the Moon). They are a much, much better football team than the Pats.
Pats win by 19 next game, The Offense will study film and see huge holes in the Ravens defense that is pretty poor and exploit it while a second look, after a 1st round bye, will prove to be a huge difference in the game. Much like the Run and shoot, the wild cat and any other "New offense" , familiarity is key, how did those other offenses fair thee well when facing a defense the second time?

Pats win by 19 next game, The Offense will study film and see huge holes in the Ravens defense that is pretty poor and exploit it while a second look, after a 1st round bye, will prove to be a huge difference in the game. Much like the Run and shoot, the wild cat and any other "New offense" , familiarity is key, how did those other offenses fair thee well when facing a defense the second time?

I don’t think so.

Their Offense DOMINATED the LOS. I don’t see us being able to counter that. Very good OL. 3 good TEs. A dominant FB. We just don’t match up well. Hopefully they meet up with someone else.

I hope you're right, but I just don't see it. That Ravens team is built for the playoffs and they have a coach that can win on the road in big games. He's smart enough to have something different next time. I guess we'll see, but I just assume not see them again this year.

I hope you're right, but I just don't see it. That Ravens team is built for the playoffs and they have a coach that can win on the road in big games. He's smart enough to have something different next time. I guess we'll see, but I just assume not see them again this year.
of course I want to see the Jets in the playoffs, or the Dolphins but I do not fear the Ravens. I am not a big fan of the coach, I tihnk he is more Thomlin than Belichick in so many ways it can't compare. They made a HUGE point out of him finding someone to look into rules and shit... oh like Bill did with Ernie Adams decades ago... come on now, relax Frankie, they are not that good - familiarity is key with gimmick offenses.

but
I do think he found two coordinators to help him but remember Keap had a game like that against NE with the same Co-ordinator, will Jackson again? And on defense this clown thinks he is Rex Ryan posing with the chain out - that shit will be running down his leg in the playoffs. They just had their superbowl.

Maybe it was their SB and they just executed to perfection Sunday night. But I don’t see any weaknesses there. It’s an Offense that will work in weather. The playoffs. Anywhere. I’d they improve the D they will be an extremely tough out.

I've always maintained that the best way to beat a Patriot D scheme is to feature guys that don't usually get a lot of touches and Harbaugh is one of the few that did so with the immortal Nick Boyle having a big night.

Which reminds me that it is sickening to see some of the no-name (yet) young TEs all around the league contributing and making great plays. It's a pretty long list, but we had Ryan Griffin in camp for a while, cut him and he's had a couple of nice weeks for the Jets. Even Jacob Hollister caught the winning TD for Seattle.

Yep, we've got some improving to do in all three phases, but TE has been an absolute disaster so far. Gotta be the worst in the league. No question in my mind that it should have been addressed before it got to this Gronk or no Gronk.

Seems that I heard that Harbaugh stated his focus this year was beating Pittsburgh and NewEngland.

Did you just start watching the Pats this year? Good god man, we're only half way into the season with 1 loss and now you're saying the Pats can't beat the Ravens at home? Do you think they won't make any changes and adjustments to their game plan? :shrug:

BB is the gold standard when it comes to facing the same team twice in one season, especially when it comes to the playoffs. I don't give anyone a chance when it comes to playing the Pats at home in the playoffs and especially in the AFCCG.

I don’t think so.

Their Offense DOMINATED the LOS. I don’t see us being able to counter that. Very good OL. 3 good TEs. A dominant FB. We just don’t match up well. Hopefully they meet up with someone else.

The Brownies dominated them...last year, the Chawjuhs did in the playoffs.

I've always maintained that the best way to beat a Patriot D scheme is to feature guys that don't usually get a lot of touches and Harbaugh is one of the few that did so with the immortal Nick Boyle having a big night.

Which reminds me that it is sickening to see some of the no-name (yet) young TEs all around the league contributing and making great plays. It's a pretty long list, but we had Ryan Griffin in camp for a while, cut him and he's had a couple of nice weeks for the Jets. Even Jacob Hollister caught the winning TD for Seattle.

Yep, we've got some improving to do in all three phases, but TE has been an absolute disaster so far. Gotta be the worst in the league. No question in my mind that it should have been addressed before it got to this Gronk or no Gronk.

BB didn't even bother drafting a TE when it was a decent year for them...mysterious ways.

Did you just start watching the Pats this year? Good god man, we're only half way into the season with 1 loss and now you're saying the Pats can't beat the Ravens at home? Do you think they won't make any changes and adjustments to their game plan? :shrug:

BB is the gold standard when it comes to facing the same team twice in one season, especially when it comes to the playoffs. I don't give anyone a chance when it comes to playing the Pats at home in the playoffs and especially in the AFCCG.
actually, this isnt true, I think he is 0-5 in last 5 rematches into the playoffs.

I am too lazy to confirm that but I heard something like that on the radio.

Back