Bosch Season 7 ...

... has dropped.

I have tried to watch with all the recommendations and I have the most irrational reason I can't get into it. The cat that plays him irritates me just by looking at him.

I gotta get over that cuz it seems right in my wheelhouse.

Binge watching it next weekend.. Was in quarantine last year for 2 weeks and watched 6 seasons in 6 days........

Only Bosch I know

product-jpeg-500x500.jpeg

Worst set of battery hand tools I ever owned. I bought the 24 volt set when it first came out. The only plus from that set was they had a battry operated planer.

While we're at it, the worst dishwasher I've ever had - and I have it now - is a Bosch, despite all the glowing reviews of the damn thing.
Dishes don't fit, good luck fitting pots, pans or casserole dishes in it, 2.5 hr cycle and the friggin thing still can't get dishes clean.

While we're at it, the worst dishwasher I've ever had - and I have it now - is a Bosch, despite all the glowing reviews of the damn thing.
Dishes don't fit, good luck fitting pots, pans or casserole dishes in it, 2.5 hr cycle and the friggin thing still can't get dishes clean.
funny I had the same issue. owned it for around a month. I removed it and took it back myself and bought a Samsung. Seems to work great so far

Worst set of battery hand tools I ever owned. I bought the 24 volt set when it first came out. The only plus from that set was they had a battry operated planer.
Ooh, glad you mentioned that. I have had a fixation on Bosch tools for a while now. Rented a Bulldog rotary hammer drill decades ago and then ran out and bought my own.

What was wrong with the cordless tools?

Ooh, glad you mentioned that. I have had a fixation on Bosch tools for a while now. Rented a Bulldog rotary hammer drill decades ago and then ran out and bought my own.

What was wrong with the cordless tools?
the clutch on the drill, the sawzall killed a 24v battery in 3 minutes max, all cordless circular saws are pretty much garbage and the batteries themselves could not compete with a milwaukee or dewalt. That cordless planer was the balls though. I got rid of the set after about a year and went dewalt for about 3 years. My aunt bought me a porter cable Lowes set about 5 years ago. I thanked her thinking they would die a slow death from no use/emergency use only in my shed but the only fault I can find is replacing the batteries. I sure wish I could get another cordless planer though, worth its weight in gold.

Back