Boston Bruins hockey

peeke was playing so well. What a shame. Bruins Recall Forbort; Brazeau Update
brazeau is an underrated injury. He was just starting to get comfortable.

I hope JVR brings his a game tonight, big net front presence along with Maroon and Lorhei will bring more offense. They need to start shooting more from outside and let the boys battle for the rebounds or deflect the puck into the net.

I hope JVR brings his a game tonight, big net front presence along with Maroon and Lorhei will bring more offense. They need to start shooting more from outside and let the boys battle for the rebounds or deflect the puck into the net.
More than anything else. They need the defense to play better. and they need a shooters' mentality. As brick would say.

I'm back to hating bertuzzi with a passion. There is a lot of horse shit going on in this game that's not getting called.

Swayman in game 4. No doubt.
He has to play. The leafs are 0 and 6 against him this year. He's playing his ass off. What a gut check win that was. Unbelievable. They had everything go against them all night. The last goal from marchand in bertuzzis face was like snorting a kilo of cocaine. He got in his way. Then flips him. And gets the puck and stuffs it. That was so sweet. And his first goal. What a laser sighted rip.

Last edited:
He has to play. The leafs are 0 and 6 against him this year. He's playing his ass off. What a gut check win that was. Unbelievable. They had everything go against them all night. The last goal from marchand in bertuzzis face was like snorting a kilo of cocaine. He got in his way. Then flips him. And gets the puck and stuffs it. That was so sweet. And his first goal. What a laser sighted rip.

He’s 5-0 against the Laffs but Monty will stick with the rotation because Ulmark played well the other night. Bruins got their pp working again and that’s a great sign for Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s 5-0 against the Laffs but Monty will stick with the rotation because Ulmark played well the other night. Bruins got their pp working again and that’s a great sign for Saturday.

I think it's 6 and 0. Four games in the reg season. And two in this series. maybe linus was in net in one of them? He's on fire. He needs to play sat.

I think it's 6 and 0. Four games in the reg season. And two in this series. maybe linus was in net in one of them? He's on fire. He needs to play sat.

Sway was 3-0 against them in the regular season and Ulmark had 1 win. Sway 2-0 in the playoffs.

Yeah I loved Bertuzzi when he was here but the fact he is a Leaf pisses me off. And you are right, that was a laser from Marchand.

Yeah I loved Bertuzzi when he was here but the fact he is a Leaf pisses me off. And you are right, that was a laser from Marchand.
I hate seeing him in that ugly, disgusting uniform. Imagine Bert playing with marchand with a full year under his belt? They would drive other teams nuts. It's a shame they didn't find a way to sign him. I have to let it go.

Back