Boston Bruins hockey

I'm still a fan of the original six uni's. particularly the B's black jerseys. I also like the Buffalo white Jerseys. Not a Panther uni fan though. m2c
I love the black bruins' jersey from the 90s. It doesn't have the stupid draw string at the neck. And it doesn't have the yellow and white on the shoulders.

Sweeney to be extended. :insane: I love Neely, favorite player ever and he helped bring another cup, but keeping Sweeney just feels like a personal decision. Bruins had the best line in hockey for several years and squandered it, and not seeing any real plan in place to make them a contender again.

in case anyone wants to talk the rest of the NHL playoffs.... this place ok? could start a new thread too.... not sure how many folks would be interested.

watching Panthers v. Lightning and the Panthers are reminding me of the bruins of old..... lots of hustle but can't seem to finish and I expect lightning (like I expected, say Edmonton or Montreal) to then get a bing-bang pretty goal.
and what the hell was that in Calgary? 9-6? I didn't catch much of it but saw Lucic hit McDavid pretty hard and three Oilers went after him.

Sweeney to be extended. :insane: I love Neely, favorite player ever and he helped bring another cup, but keeping Sweeney just feels like a personal decision. Bruins had the best line in hockey for several years and squandered it, and not seeing any real plan in place to make them a contender again.
Neely will never fire his best friend. It's not a good situation. The only way sweeney gets canned. Is if the owner steps in.

and what the hell was that in Calgary? 9-6? I didn't catch much of it but saw Lucic hit McDavid pretty hard and three Oilers went after him.
Yeah the Battle of Alberta should be an entertaining series for those that love offense, and I hope the Flames crush them. All that tanking the Oilers did to get top picks year after year, I enjoy watching them lose. McDavid is fun as hell to watch though.

Lightning looking strong and way outclassing Panthers. Thinking an Oilers v Lightning as the cup final, but the likely Av's v. Oilers should be a good series.
I don't think Hurricanes or Rangers can beat the lightning in the east

I'm pulling for the Rangers to get to the finals and methinks that the AV's will represent the west, I just can't pull for St Louis after that disgusting SC finals in 2019. I have a difficult time rooting for any team with Fat Maroon, Matthew Tkachuck, or Tony DeAngelo on it.

I'm pulling for the Rangers to get to the finals and methinks that the AV's will represent the west, I just can't pull for St Louis after that disgusting SC finals in 2019. I have a difficult time rooting for any team with Fat Maroon, Matthew Tkachuck, or Tony DeAngelo on it.
I can't believe the panthers are about to get swept. It just shows you how meaningless playoff seeding can be. If I was a panther fan. I would be suicidal.

It also goes to show you how meaningless the Presidents Trophy is, sometimes it seems like a curse……lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sucks. They might start the season without bergy and marchand.

Back